X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I agree...starburst all the way

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      Just saw "Suns and Lovers"
      There are some great lines in this ep and the whole discussion between John and Aeryn as they are crawling thru that tunnel
      Spoiler:
      Backlog of body fluids
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

omg yea, I loved that part. Aeryn was almost begging him lol

Watched the Self-Inflicted Wounds two-parter

Spoiler:
        Oh man, Zhaan is dead!!!! I can't believe it
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

yeah...I hate that one.

Happy 4th of july. I hear fireworks all around my house. I went outside but the mosquitoes ate me up . ....anyway Hope your day was great!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

We just lit some fireworks a few hours ago, pretty fun but there were mosquitos everywhere =\

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
              There are some great lines in this ep and the whole discussion between John and Aeryn as they are crawling thru that tunnel
              Spoiler:
              Backlog of body fluids
              Loved the tunnel scene. I wonder what would have happened if she had not fallen?

STARGATE SG1

Comment

Just dropping by to say Happy 4th to all the American Scappers on the thread! Hope you've had a good one.

I've marked the day (even though it's not my holiday) with some icon making. A bit of Farscape in the mix ... I'll put the batch up later.

Hope the day was great!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Belated Happy Fourth of July!! I hope all my American friends had a great day.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I couldn't believe that it actually happened when I first saw it. Very sad.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I know, that was rather upsetting. Though, I must say very well done. I was spoiled with a lot of Farscape when I watched it, so I knew what was going to happen in the ep. Still though, knowing didn't make it easier to digest or watch. Very well done.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Was watching Nerve and The Hidden Memory yesterday (spoilering them in case there's folks who haven't gotten that far yet...)

Spoiler:
                        When Chiana tells Gilina that John loves her and not Aeryn what do you all think about that? Until yesterday I always thought it was Chiana stating it to get Gilina 'onto their side' even though she was already helping them. Perhaps making sure that Gilina would stay on their side and get Chiana out. Then I had another thought.... what if it was Chiana just trying to stir up the pot?

How did everyone else read that bit?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          Was watching Nerve and The Hidden Memory yesterday (spoilering them in case there's folks who haven't gotten that far yet...)

Spoiler:
                          When Chiana tells Gilina that John loves her and not Aeryn what do you all think about that? Until yesterday I always thought it was Chiana stating it to get Gilina 'onto their side' even though she was already helping them. Perhaps making sure that Gilina would stay on their side and get Chiana out. Then I had another thought.... what if it was Chiana just trying to stir up the pot?

How did everyone else read that bit?
                          Whenever I watched it, I always figured that Chiana was stirring things up. But, now that you've mentioned the other possibility, it could very well be that, too...
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Alright so I'm half-way through season 3 right now, and it's pretty good so far but

Spoiler:
                            what's with the dual crichton thing? is the entire season supposed to go on like that? one episode is on moya and then the next is on talyn.

Comment

Alright so I'm half-way through season 3 right now, and it's pretty good so far but

Spoiler:
                              what's with the dual crichton thing? is the entire season supposed to go on like that? one episode is on moya and then the next is on talyn.
                              Not for the entire season but it's a great storyline! I didn't like it at first but about 3 eps in I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Let us know what your thoughts are as you go through each ep. I'd love to hear 'em.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Ahh, so this means you haven't gotten to Infinite Posssibitlites yet? It's a 2 parter that has a BIG impact on the rest of the season (and really the show).

I thought the scene at the end of the ep was really compelling (Well the whole ep was!)
                                Spoiler:
                                Moya John is so excited to see Aeryn again and then when he firsts sees her she can't even look at him.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X