Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha yea

Spoiler:
    and I love it when he says "Humans are superior!" and Aeryn just says "We're all gonna die"
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Ah, man! Crackers is the best!

Right now I'm debating if I should put the sound file of "where's my damn ice cream!" as my windows start up.

Or, perhaps I'll go with my other favourite: "I hate it when villains quote Shakespeare."

Ack, so many good lines from that episode!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Crackers matter!

That was my saying for ages after first seeing that ep.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          Ah, man! Crackers is the best!

Right now I'm debating if I should put the sound file of "where's my damn ice cream!" as my windows start up.

Or, perhaps I'll go with my other favourite: "I hate it when villains quote Shakespeare."

Ack, so many good lines from that episode!
          OMG...that would be so funny. I could just see myself with my laptop at Starbucks or something when it yells out "Where's my Damn ice cream?!"

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
            Yeah, a lot of good one liners

Spoiler:
            I love John's get up with that stuff Zhan spreads all over him, and the cape with the goggles, lol...good stuff
            That entire episode had so many great one liners and scenes in it. Really top notch stuff. Gets me rolling with laughter every time I watch it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              Crackers matter!

That was my saying for ages after first seeing that ep.
              I'm sure most of us understand why.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:
                "Shoot her, John. Then, we'll have pizza and margarita shooters."
                "Nobody has margaritas with pizza."

"I've got great eyes! They're better than 20/20, and they're BLUE!"

When I went to visit my brother-in-law in Oregon, I showed that episode to him and my nephews. That second line there had them laughing out loud.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Some more of my favorites:

Spoiler:
                  Go on John do it! Then we can go to the beach! I know a place with naked Sebacean girls and Margarita shooters."

"Where's my damn ice cream!!!!"

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                  Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                  Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

oh CDM... has lots of great one liners..

Spoiler:
                    "smells like puke"
                    thats another one that cracks me up
                    sigpic

Comment

And right after Zhaan tells him what it really is

Spoiler:
                      "It's puke!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                        And right after Zhaan tells him what it really is

Spoiler:
                        "It's puke!?"
                        LOL! That's one of my favourite moments from the entire show.

Comment

yes it is
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                            OMG...that would be so funny. I could just see myself with my laptop at Starbucks or something when it yells out "Where's my Damn ice cream?!"
                            And that's my problem. I have a tendency of not turning down/muting my laptop speakers. So, I know, for sure, that if I was to set that as my start up it'd blare at some totally inappropriate time. But, ahhh, it'd be fun to have.

Actually, I'd rather put D'Argo counting "mississippi" on the start up ... That's gotta be one of my favourites ever.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Actually, I'd rather put D'Argo counting "mississippi" on the start up ... That's gotta be one of my favourites ever.
                              LOL! "One mippi-bippi, two mippi-bippi...." Great stuff.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

And that's my problem. I have a tendency of not turning down/muting my laptop speakers. So, I know, for sure, that if I was to set that as my start up it'd blare at some totally inappropriate time. But, ahhh, it'd be fun to have.

that would be a great start up noise!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                                hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Working...
                                X