No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys still got the chance to post some question for the Creature Shop guys over at frack-it.com
    here http://farscape.frack-it.com/viewtopic.php?t=26

Just started watching season 4 today, loved "Crichton Kicks"
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
      Just started watching season 4 today, loved "Crichton Kicks"
      That episode was a great way to start Season 4. I've watched it so many times I've lost track.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
        Farscape have we talk about everything about it
        No way! I doubt we've really scratched the surface.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I really can't wait to get all the seasons and PKW. I may pop in and ask some ?s of you while I watch it in syndication.
          I hope you do continue to pop in. We welcome new regulars to this thread. The more the merrier.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just saw Different Destinations, and Eat Me. And I have to say that Eat Me was insanely bizarre, even for this show, and that Jool should be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              ...and that Jool should be shot.
              Nooooo!! Jool is fun. I love Jool. She's fun.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Nooooo!! Jool is fun. I love Jool. She's fun.
                Worst character on the show IMO. It's not that she was all that annoying, it's just that she generally added nothing to the show. And here hair color changing and screaming powers were just sort of randomly thrown in there, like they would forget about them and then remember them again.

Comment

Wow, I don't even think I have a worst character... and it's definitely not Jool if I had one.

Comment

I've seen now the episodes up to "John Quixote". Now that was a crazy show, I don't know really if I liked it. It was just so outthere...
                    The one character I like the least has to be Noranti, I just don't get her purpose in the series. May have to continue watching to find out
                    sigpic
                    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

The one character I like the least has to be Noranti, I just don't get her purpose in the series. May have to continue watching to find out
                      Good luck with that. I've seen it all and I still don't know what her purpose was/is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        ...and that Jool should be shot.
                        Didn't Chiana say something similar to that about her?
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I have just finished watching every episode of farscape and wow that was great, best episode had to be crackers dont matter.
                          Best season was erm maybe season 2 or 4 the end of season 3 was good.
                          and i loved the we're so screwed episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                            Didn't Chiana say something similar to that about her?
                            I'm sure she did.

Comment

I've seen now the episodes up to "John Quixote". Now that was a crazy show, I don't know really if I liked it. It was just so outthere
                              I felt that way the first time I saw it, but after watching it again (and again) I decided I really liked it. You pick up on little things that just make it a very funny episode.

My favorite comedic episode though continues to be Scratch & Sniff.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123 View Post
                                My favorite comedic episode though continues to be Scratch & Sniff.
                                That's definitelyo mine as well. Although that episode took a second viewing for me to really get as well. A lot of Farscape is like that. It's great when you watch it through the first time but only gets better the more times you watch the episode. The episodes are just packed with so much that it's inevitable that you're going to miss a lot on you first watch through. Scratch & Sniff was definitely a great episode with sooo much in it. John Quixote is good too, definitely a must watch more than once.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X