Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gal-in-Black
    forgive me for my little tyraid....just going into a small bit of farscape detox..(have'nt seen any episodes in a week...)

I just don't like Rygel...
    Rygel is a kind of character you want one day slap in the head very hard and kiss and hug him another day.

Comment

VOTE FOR FARSCAPE!!! And vote often! You can vote every 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin
        @ Cpt. Ritter

I like Crais a lot, especially how he changes.
        Okay, here's my problem... I've seen parts of Season 1 and 2, but not Season 3 or 4, and PKWs... so I've only seen devious evil Crais... sorry...

Spoiler:
        Aeryn threatens to shoot him in PKWs... except Crichton reminds her that Rygel has their baby.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Spoiler:
          Aeryn threatens to shoot him in PKWs... except Crichton reminds her that Rygel has their baby.
          That was just natural instinct taking over.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            VOTE FOR FARSCAPE!!! And vote often! You can vote every 5 minutes
            Well, I did my part.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

me too

I am your father
              Noooo

Comment

Got a present for everyone... feel free to spread the link to other Farscape sites... 'tis a PeaceKeeper Wars vid... not my best, but I enjoy it.

Peacekeeper

Comment

Got a present for everyone... feel free to spread the link to other Farscape sites... 'tis a PeaceKeeper Wars vid... not my best, but I enjoy it.

Peacekeeper
                  Very nice! Great job, Cpt. Ritter! Can't green you now, have to spread some more around first

Comment

And HERE there's my, the only one at the moment, vid clip, I made it about a year ago or so.

Comment

Peacekeeper
                      Thank you!

And HERE there's my, the only one at the moment, vid clip, I made it about a year ago or so.
                      I remember that!

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Very nice! Great job, Cpt. Ritter! Can't green you now, have to spread some more around first
                        I know the feeling... but the compliment is appreciated.

Comment

Former Host, the downloads being quirky... it only downloads about 453KB, then says it's done, then when I play it... it goes about 13 secs before stopping... you sure it uploaded right, Savefile's been known to have 'issues'

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Thank you!

I remember that!

A.

Comment

Former Host, the downloads being quirky... it only downloads about 453KB, then says it's done, then when I play it... it goes about 13 secs before stopping... you sure it uploaded right, Savefile's been known to have 'issues'
                              Hmm... let me check this. I got "Success" message and the link, so it looked like it should be OK. I'll check it.
                              But if ValaMalduran was able to d/load and watch it, it seems like it's OK.

Comment

I've checked it and it is OK, I've got about 150 kB/s transfer rate while d/loading.

Comment

Working...
                                X