• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journey to XilBalba (309)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON THREE
    JOURNEY TO XILBALBA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    Tom returns to Charleston with a plan to cripple the Espheni defense network, but a massive explosion leaves the city in ruins, its people trapped, and a mole still sowing disarray.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 30 July 2013, 09:52 PM.

Wow.. what an episode. I am left wondering
    Spoiler:

1) what are they now going to do with the doc since she has been found out?
    2) how many death's and injuries they have now and will it put a kybosh on the raid?
    3) it seems tom is SURE that Karen was being truthful about the death of his wife/daughter, but can she be trusted??

Comment

Spoiler:
      I'm pretty certain that Anne is still alive. They would not introduce a baby only to have Anne and the baby disappear, especially with it not being human.

Also, it's likely Moon Bloodgood's maternity leave lasted the rest of the season, so we may just see her at the end here
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        I agree, it would be senseless to introduce an alien baby just to kill it off a few episodes later. Plus why would the aliens kill it off if they created it? Why bother creating it, in that case.

(Are we really supposed to spoiler the episode specifics? I'll do it just to be safe, but ... why?)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
          Spoiler:
          I agree, it would be senseless to introduce an alien baby just to kill it off a few episodes later. Plus why would the aliens kill it off if they created it? Why bother creating it, in that case.
          Spoiler:
          I also agree. That is what I was thinking last night. Doesn't make sense to kill off a baby that is part Eshpheni, especially because they do not what it is capable of. I don't think Anne is dead. Karen cannot be trusted anyway, she lies all the time, so I don't know why Tom would be so sure they were dead. Also love that Pope gets the chance to show he does care, even if he still is a creep.

Comment

damn they just can't kill cocheese can they?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              damn they just can't kill cocheese can they?
              ...And how does he know, he's the only survivor?

Looking forward to the next ep, it's called "Brazil". Any of you familiar with Terry Gilliam? That would be SO awesome if the title is a reference to this movie, 'coz then Tom will wake up at some point of time, realizing he has been stuck for three episodes, in the virtual reality machine...

Or maybe they are just travelling to Brazil?

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
                Looking forward to the next ep, it's called "Brazil". Any of you familiar with Terry Gilliam? That would be SO awesome if the title is a reference to this movie, 'coz then Tom will wake up at some point of time, realizing he has been stuck for three episodes, in the virtual reality machine...

Or maybe they are just travelling to Brazil?
                That would be a nice way to explain Anne Glass & the baby's "Death" in Strange Brew, and Tom Masons easy escape

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
                ...And how does he know, he's the only survivor?
                Maybe his a mole aswell Everyone is a mole these days
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I doubt he is still in vr based on this weeks ep..

Comment

If the episodes were only showed from Tom's perspective, it could be VR based, but they haven't been.
                    sigpic

Comment

yes, after last weeks episode, I doubt Tom is still in VR.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                        yes, after last weeks episode, I doubt Tom is still in VR.
                        heheh I doubt it too. But it would be kind of cool

Comment

Not to me it wouldn't..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Not to me it wouldn't..
                            I knew that, Garhkal

- Anyway it would to me- I love Terry Gilliams movies

Comment

Hmmm...

1. Interesting how Tom plays off Pope's antipathy to him...

2. Did Hal seriously think he could still be the mole?

3. Was that Lourdes who could have been talking rather than the bug thing...bitter about the whole fight?

4. Unlucky Cochise...but now we have to rumble!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X