• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Night Massacre (407)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    SATURDAY NIGHT MASSACRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407
    Lexi leaves the camp in disarray after emerging from her cocoon, and Ben sets out after her. Meanwhile Tom leads the 2nd Mass to head off a new Espheni incursion, leading to major losses for the human resistance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 August 2014, 09:37 PM.

Well, that was just the pits. We lost Dr. Kadar, Lourdes, Tecter, and Maggie is paralyzed. Lexi broke out of her cocoon and has left the sanctuary after displaying some of her skills to those who want to kill her. She seems to have separated herself from her mother and father (Ann and Tom) and doesn't see them as her family. She also seems intensely sure that the espheni mean no harm, even though they are still attacking and killing humans right and left.

Comment

Well, the episode name makes sense now...

How did Tecter trick Tom into leaving him there, I think I missed that bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Well, the episode name makes sense now...

How did Tecter trick Tom into leaving him there, I think I missed that bit?
        He was looking at the gun that Tom had taken from him, and told him there was something that needed to be cleaned out of it before it could be shot properly and told Tom he could find what he needed somewhere else (I don't recall where). When Tom left, Tector set himself up with the gun to shoot the espheni when it came along ... which, of course, didn't happen. Dang it. I really liked Tector.

Comment

^^Yeah a lot of losses, rather depressing, but I guessing they're going for realism.

Comment

There mustn't have been much time between Tom going down for the oil? I think it was and Tecter taking the shot...

Also, anyone think the experiments that were mentioned at the Comic Con panel will involve

Spoiler:
            Ben and Maggie?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              He was looking at the gun that Tom had taken from him, and told him there was something that needed to be cleaned out of it before it could be shot properly and told Tom he could find what he needed somewhere else (I don't recall where). When Tom left, Tector set himself up with the gun to shoot the espheni when it came along ... which, of course, didn't happen. Dang it. I really liked Tector.
              as tom was leaving we saw tector grab a wrench, when we saw tom later, we saw him wake up, feel the back of his head and then saw the wrench, so tector knocked him out with the wrench and hid him somewhere safe

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                as tom was leaving we saw tector grab a wrench, when we saw tom later, we saw him wake up, feel the back of his head and then saw the wrench, so tector knocked him out with the wrench and hid him somewhere safe
                Ah right, that explains it!

Comment

Broken gas pipe? Someone who wrote it had no idea how it works and what is needed to make gas to flow into his/her home. When world is dead there will be NO gas in gas pipes, and certainly not pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by sips22 View Post
                    Broken gas pipe? Someone who wrote it had no idea how it works and what is needed to make gas to flow into his/her home. When world is dead there will be NO gas in gas pipes, and certainly not pressure.
                    I have to admit, I was wondering why there would still be gas in the pipe...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      I have to admit, I was wondering why there would still be gas in the pipe...
                      There was mech exposion before this. They should have been made all mechs to explode and cause this mayhem, and left this silly gas pipe entirely out from script.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Well, that was just the pits. We lost Dr. Kadar, Lourdes, Tecter, and Maggie is paralyzed. Lexi broke out of her cocoon and has left the sanctuary after displaying some of her skills to those who want to kill her. She seems to have separated herself from her mother and father (Ann and Tom) and doesn't see them as her family. She also seems intensely sure that the espheni mean no harm, even though they are still attacking and killing humans right and left.
                        I wonder how long it will be before tom realizes, he can't do what is NEEDED, cause as a parent he is too involved.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I wonder how long it will be before tom realizes, he can't do what is NEEDED, cause as a parent he is too involved.
                          Maybe when Lexi kills one of his sons, or Anne, and he could have stopped it...

Comment

Well, ben is being taken (so it seems). So who knows, maybe Lexi will see what the Espheni do to him and it makes her turn against them.

Comment

Wow, lots of death. Certainly didn't see that coming.

While I will miss these characters and the actors. They did need to thin out the cast and that was the best way to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X