• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Essential Personnel (505)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    NON-ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 505
    Pope recruits a new group of people to fight with him, while taunting a desperate Tom about the hostage Pope is holding. Meanwhile the 2nd Mass comes under fire from a fellow survivor while on the road, and Dan is taken prisoner.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 August 2015, 09:27 PM.

Ok this is just me but I really, really hope they don't drag out the Pope vs Mason thing anymore. I want to see them battling the aliens and see the other militias so I hope that gets wrapped up in the next episode with either:
    1. Truce between Tom and Pope
    2. Pope getting killed off.
    sorry just how I feel.

otherwise I really liked Weaver's talking Marty down.
    good speech.

new character in Isabella?

Comment

So pope is incensed that people are dying in a war under tom's leadership.. So what does he do? Shoots someone in the head as he feels they are non-essential. How is what he did any better?

IMO pope has become someone who should just up and die!

Comment

I chose not to watch this episode, after tuning in briefly a couple of times. One of those was when Tom shot Pope. And later when Pope was on his knees with blood coming out of his mouth. That was when I tuned out. I am curious, though, as to just how badly injured he was; it had to have been pretty bad.

Comment

Pope and Anthony need to die
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Actually, seeing how shocked Anthony looked at seeing pope gundown that 'recruit' just cause pope called him non-essential, made me think that Anthony might come around.

Pope though seems to be a lost cause.

Comment

Anthony & anyone following Pope can die. He had his chance. He can clearly turn on the second mass at any given time

Comment

Pope has needed to die almost from his very first appearance.

Comment

Yeah, Popes gone off the cliff a bit, but I felt this episode was a bit of a waste... Definately need to end this Pope vs Tom thing pronto!

Only 5 episodes left and we havent even seen the other militias or any sort of plan to end the war...

Hoping we dont get a rushed conclusion!

Comment

It does seem like they will keep us on the rope for 'actually SEEING' those other militias.
                    And what the F is going on with that gal who keeps appearing to Tom? What exactly IS this big mission they have planned????

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Yeah, Popes gone off the cliff a bit, but I felt this episode was a bit of a waste... Definately need to end this Pope vs Tom thing pronto!

Only 5 episodes left and we havent even seen the other militias or any sort of plan to end the war...

Hoping we dont get a rushed conclusion!
                      Agree completely. Most who have responded here don't seem to like the Pope vs Tom thing.
                      Even though the episodes have already been written, filmed, ect so we'll have to put up with whatever's left.
                      But they wasted valuable time on it IMO, when they could have been exploring other militias, ect.

The gal that keeps appearing to Tom is his deceased wife, actually is one of the "good" aliens who race is now extinct? I believe and the appearances are the only way they can communicate with us. So it is an alien appearing as his dead wife Rebecca.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Actually, seeing how shocked Anthony looked at seeing pope gundown that 'recruit' just cause pope called him non-essential, made me think that Anthony might come around.

Pope though seems to be a lost cause.
                        I think Anthony will come around and abandon Pope

Comment

Tbh, I'm pretty sure I remember them saying it was only going to be 5 seasons, if that's true, then their planning for the final season hasn't been very good...

Just feels like they are going to rush the conclusion...

Comment

1. I thought Pope was toast! He surely can't have much of a gameplan now!

2. As people have said, where are the other militias?

3. Well we know the 2nd Mass are off to DC...hope they don't hang around in getting there.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I agree if there going to do a full on assault of DC, then why don't they organise some other Mason's Militia to join them, more people + more guns = a greater chance of success
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X