No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are the 'espheni' a slave race or not then?

Comment

I thought the 'espheni' were the fish heads, and the skitters the slaves. Then again...

Comment

It seems they call the skitters the espheni, so no idea what the fishheads are called.

Comment

The espheni:

The Espheni, also known as Overlords, are an alien race and the apparent architects of the Invasion of Earth. They use harnesses to command humans and skitters – their enslaved subjects - and appear to have designed the Mechs and the Crawlies. They are seen acting in administrative roles, overseeing the work of skitters and an enslaved Karen Nadler in What Hides Beneath. In Homecoming Pope calls them "Fishheads", and in the next episode Weaver refers to them by that name, but it isn't used again for the rest of season 2.

Comment

So why were the rebel skitters changed to the 'rebel espheni?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              the Espheni (are those the skitters or the fishheads?)
              Originally posted by Livestick View Post
              I'm pretty sure they're the Skitters because they still call the fish heads fish heads but they don't call the Skitters Skitters anymore.
              The Espheni are the fish-heads, the overlords. Fish-head is a derogatory nickname for them. Skitters are still skitters, whether rebel or loyal.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              So why were the rebel skitters changed to the 'rebel espheni?
              As far as we know, there are no rebel espheni (fish-heads)

Comment

Finally seen the finale, was good tieing up storylines and stuff, but still a little bit disappointed...
                Will be interesting to see where they go from here...

Comment

I saw a short video on FB with some of the cast of Falling Skies, and according to them we will get two more episodes in Season 4. Yay! It's always over way too fast with ten.

Comment

That would be great!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd much prefer a full 20 count season. But i will settle for 12.

Comment

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/f...w-threat-town/

Falling Skies season 4 spoilers: New trailer unveiled and there’s a new threat in town

Despite having a very long time to wait before the fourth season of Falling Skies hits our screens, a brand new teaser has been released.

The fouth season of the hit show isn’t set to premiere until next summer, but the producers have released a follow-up teaser at the New York Comic-Con.

The teaser shows footage of the characters after the events of the season three finale and how they are getting on.
                        Most of the main characters from the show have been separated since the finale of season three. Tom and Weaver are in some sort of prison camp whilst Tom’s son, Matt attends a military academy.

Now that trailer just look plain awesome to me, so many months to go until new episodes air through. I am surprise we getting trailers this soon.

I wonder who the girl is. Doesn't look like Mason daughter to me.

An I wonder who the new aliens are, even after all Mason gang has seen, it seems like they scare them a lot. I am eager to see the back of those kids, to if they are implanted that bug.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Falling-...n-1070465.aspx

Another video, where we learn that there 12 episodes and the title of the first episode is the unoriginal title of Ghost in the Machine, surely someone copyrighted that name by now.
                        Last edited by knowles2; 16 October 2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Wow is it early for a teaser...But awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoa, who's the creepy girl at the end? And the brainwashing school? Yikes!

Comment

The trailer is really awesome. But it's not nice to show it that early with so many months to wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

Back in production video.

Cant wait for season 4!

Comment

Working...
                                X