Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    YAY.. June 6 is not that far away!
    I thought it was June 9th?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      I thought it was June 9th?
      Either way, it is fast approaching. And that is a good thing.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

9th June @ 9pm.

This promo video popped up in my facebook feed earlier:
        https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=676661482359904

contains spoilers, and a favourite BSG actor seems to be joining the cast, for how long is anybody's guess.

I also saw a very expensive looking promo for The Last Ship a couple weeks back which is starting "Summer 2014" on TNT, I really hope that isn't some subliminal message to tell us Falling Skies is not being renewed.

Comment

Wow, this season looks awesome...
          Spoiler:
          So, from the trailer, these new aliens become untrusted allies...

Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            9th June @ 9pm.

contains spoilers, and a favourite BSG actor seems to be joining the cast, for how long is anybody's guess.

I also saw a very expensive looking promo for The Last Ship a couple weeks back which is starting "Summer 2014" on TNT, I really hope that isn't some subliminal message to tell us Falling Skies is not being renewed.
            The writers don't think they are being cancelled, their episode description for season 3 episode 10 hints at more aliens arriving on Earth.
            If I remember rightly, Falling skies was TNT first attempt at original programming or among the first, it been a huge hit, so it make sense they invest in other original materials. They are after all trying to replicate HBO success.

I am more worried about whether we will get a season 5, with Spielberg moving onto Halo, I am sure he will want to try and take as many of fallen skies crew with him as he can, especially given the experience they have built up in doing large action scenes on a TV budget. I hope I am wrong.

It seems our new aliens friends are untrusted, not surprising given our experience with the first lot of aliens we encountered but they also letting us use their weapons and probably teaching us how to use and maintain them. They probably got their own agenda, which coincides with ours, for now.
            Last edited by knowles2; 15 June 2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

9th June @ 9pm.

The writers don't think they are being cancelled, their episode description for season 3 episode 10 hints at more aliens arriving on Earth.
              If I remember rightly, Falling skies was TNT first attempt at original programming or among the first, it been a huge hit, so it make sense they invest in other original materials. They are after all trying to replicate HBO success. An the lesson from both is that to be successful takes money.

I am more worried about whether we will get a season 5, with Spielberg moving onto Halo, I am sure he will want to try and take as many of fallen skies crew with him as he can, especially given the experience they have built up in doing large action screens on a TV budget. I hope I am wrong.

It seems our new aliens friends are untrusted, not surprising given our experience with the first lot of aliens we encountered but they also letting us use their weapons and probably teaching us how to use and maintain them. They probably got their own agenda, which coincides with ours, for now.

Comment

In the promo why does that one love scene remind me of BSG where the back turns red? Or was that my eyes playing tricks on me?

Comment

Rats.. will be able to see the premier for S3 on the 9th, but due to being at Origins the following week, i will miss ep 2.

Comment

New Weapon, new allies, new enemy
                    can't wait for season 3!!!
                    Feels like watch Mass Effect 3, Halo and SG.
                    sigpic

Comment

Really looking forward to the new season but-darn they have such a long time between seasons that I have forgotten some of what happened last summer-will have to try to find a way to re-watch and catch up. I watched some of the marathon last weekend so that helped. what concerns me is that the more casual viewer might lose interest with such long waits between seasons and not be good for ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                        Really looking forward to the new season but-darn they have such a long time between seasons that I have forgotten some of what happened last summer-will have to try to find a way to re-watch and catch up. I watched some of the marathon last weekend so that helped. what concerns me is that the more casual viewer might lose interest with such long waits between seasons and not be good for ratings.
                        If you have Amazon Prime its free to watch right now
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                          Cool, hope they do get a S4, I know there's major talk of TNT dropping their NASCAR coverage after this year which probably costs more than both Falling Skies and The Last Ship combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            If you have Amazon Prime its free to watch right now
                            Thanks, I may do that- it's more of a time problem than anything.

Comment

Cool, hope they do get a S4, I know there's major talk of TNT dropping their NASCAR coverage after this year which probably costs more than both Falling Skies and The Last Ship combined.
                              i like to see go 60 to 70 episode run.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                i like to see go 60 to 70 episode run.
                                As long as the quality remains, I tend to agree. But I hope for at least 50 episodes. I think that would be a good run for a show like this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X