No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant news about the renewal. An with those numbers hopefully TNT will be encourage to invest in some more to quality scifi.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
      I just read that it was renewed for a second season. I figured they would wait till the end to decide.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-season/97472/
      That's good news. Now there isn't any concern about whether the show will be back next season.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

Continuation is grand news...!!!
        sigpic
        Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
        "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
        Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
        Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
        etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
          That's good news. Now there isn't any concern about whether the show will be back next season.
          And that is what really makes me happy. Now I can just sit back and enjoy what is left this season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            And that is what really makes me happy. Now I can just sit back and enjoy what is left this season.
            I agree! Now I am not so worried "will they cancel? should I bother watching?" what a relief!
            sigpic

Comment

i heard that it got renewed, i am kind of shocked, though i'm watching it i was sure it would be canceled. of course its the only thing on.
              sigpic

Comment

Good news this has been renewed. Now I won't have to worry about an end of season cliffhanger which won't be resolved.
                My blog
                My Twitter

Comment

I guess the ratings are really high for it to be renewed in so early in the season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I guess the ratings are really high for it to be renewed in so early in the season.
                    Or maybe they planned for at least 2 seasons before making that decision, either way is good news and I still want to know what happened to Karen after the skitters took her.
                    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                      Or maybe they planned for at least 2 seasons before making that decision, either way is good news and I still want to know what happened to Karen after the skitters took her.
                      Are they skitters or skeeters? Because they sortta look like big mosquitos.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Are they skitters or skeeters? Because they sortta look like big mosquitos.
                        According to the website, they are skitters!

http://www.tnt.tv/series/fallingskies/
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I just watched the Live and Learn, The Armory and Prisoners of War...

...I liked it enough to continue to watch it! The Acting is sometimes a bit...weird, but I am glad it got picked up for a second season! I like Will Paton in it, he is awesome! The rest I
                          have to get used to, but I like the main actor... (keep forgotting his name) ..and Pope..
                          well not sure about him his acting "tries to be cool" hope he gets better! The Soundtrack is quite nice and this Karen Character (Jessy Schram) kinda reminds me of a young
                          starbuck!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                            I still want to know what happened to Karen after the skitters took her.
                            Judging by the trailer I saw tonight during the Nascar we'll find out soon, pretty sure she was in one of the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                              Judging by the trailer I saw tonight during the Nascar we'll find out soon, pretty sure she was in one of the scenes.
                              Good to know it will most likely be resolved.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                According to the website, they are skitters!

http://www.tnt.tv/series/fallingskies/
                                they still look like "skeeters" though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X