Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    i think theres 13, but who knows we may get a season 2 if the ratings hold up
    Only 13? I was hoping for more.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      i believe i saw that on wikipedia, and yeah i would rather have a full season too
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

their ammo situation must be pretty tricky, they seem to have a bunch of weapons that use different ammo, and were would they get hold of so many automatic ak47s or ak74s

Comment

It's a summer show. They are always 13 or so
          Last edited by TheRandomOne; 03 July 2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Any guesses what that big machine is in the city? I'm thinking either geothermal energy excavator or maybe some terraforming device or something. I hope we get a human sympathizer from the aliens, that one from the food warehouse seemed like it was going to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
              Any guesses what that big machine is in the city? I'm thinking either geothermal energy excavator or maybe some terraforming device or something. I hope we get a human sympathizer from the aliens, that one from the food warehouse seemed like it was going to be one.
              Given the circumstances I doubt the aliens have any sympathizers except perhaps members from the human extinction movement if any of them survived that is...
              The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Meant aliens that are opposing their kind's treatment and destruction of the planet and its inhabitants. Like alien allies willing to fight for the humans.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                  Meant aliens that are opposing their kind's treatment and destruction of the planet and its inhabitants. Like alien allies willing to fight for the humans.

OH! My Bad!!!!
                  The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

will be interesting to see what happens tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                      will be interesting to see what happens tonight.
                      I concur!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering why we aren't seeing more IEDs. Those things seem pretty easy to kill. I wonder if they are trying to stay under the radar?

Comment

It's only 10 episodes actually. You tend to find these higher quality Cable dramas have only between 9 and 13 episode seasons. That allows them not only to have a greater budget per ep, but also stronger writing, without having to fill a 20 ep + season, the writing benefits from being tighter and more cohesive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                            It's only 10 episodes actually. You tend to find these higher quality Cable dramas have only between 9 and 13 episode seasons. That allows them not only to have a greater budget per ep, but also stronger writing, without having to fill a 20 ep + season, the writing benefits from being tighter and more cohesive.
                            Only 10? That is worse than I thought.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It 13 episodes. But the first two was air as a single episode. 11 single episodes.

Watch the fourth episode, it was alright, not to clean on Pope being back out there, would have preferred him to stay with the rest of the group.

So our alien captive want to be killed.
                              I thought the skitters sleeping out in the open was a bit sloppy of them.

Them using the kids were great, got to wonder where they are taking this storyline.

the alien calling them ours was weird wording.
                              Last edited by knowles2; 04 July 2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                                It 13 episodes. But the first two was air as a single episode. 11 single episodes.
                                No it's 10 episodes, and the double length premier counts as two episodes. Further the last two episodes, 9 and 10, will also be shown in a another double bill, on August 7th. A 5 minute google search will confirm this for you.
                                Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 04 July 2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X