No announcement yet.

One Giant Leap (420)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it was a good season finale...however...someone getting trapped out of the stasis pods on Astraeus was predictable (IMHO). I wasn't expecting Jo to leave though...but I could tell something was going to happen with how she was brooding. Anyway...good finale...now we have the long, long wait.
    sigpic

Comment

In the show pilot, wasn't Carter assigned to Eureka since he knew too much and is now generally restricted to staying in Eureka? It seems he was the only one though.

Was the story of Jo's introduction to Eureka ever discussed?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
        In the show pilot, wasn't Carter assigned to Eureka since he knew too much and is now generally restricted to staying in Eureka? It seems he was the only one though.

Was the story of Jo's introduction to Eureka ever discussed?
        He's not restricted to staying in Eureka, but part of the reason he got the job was because he did know too much. He's left the town on occasion, Zoe left it for school, as have others.

As for Jo, I don't think it was ever explained. I don't remember them really going into how most ended up there.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          He's not restricted to staying in Eureka, but part of the reason he got the job was because he did know too much. He's left the town on occasion, Zoe left it for school, as have others.

As for Jo, I don't think it was ever explained. I don't remember them really going into how most ended up there.
          I know he's left on occasion. I never got the impression during the pilot that he thought this was a good job choice. He was assigned to work in Eureka, not really by his own choice.

Similar for Jo. Until she got to know the people in Eureka, she likely resented being there and would leave if allowed to do so, and not come back.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
            I know he's left on occasion. I never got the impression during the pilot that he thought this was a good job choice. He was assigned to work in Eureka, not really by his own choice.

Similar for Jo. Until she got to know the people in Eureka, she likely resented being there and would leave if allowed to do so, and not come back.
            Zane was forced to stay in Eureka, but Jack decided himself. It is true that he got send there, but he could simply have said no. Then again, who wouldnt want to find out more about a Town where the Mechanic turns your Car into a rocket ship.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Zane was forced to stay in Eureka, but Jack decided himself. It is true that he got send there, but he could simply have said no. Then again, who wouldnt want to find out more about a Town where the Mechanic turns your Car into a rocket ship.
              I'll call my house Eureka so Zane stays with me!
              Last edited by LtColCarter; 02 October 2011, 08:06 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                I'll call my house Eureka is Zane stays with me!
                I couldnt agree more.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Jack did not get sent there. He was brought in by Allison and the sheriff before him.

Comment

Actually, Jack did get sent there. He was transferred at the end of the pilot. His only other choice was to quit the Marshall's Service.

Well, this is as far as Netflix goes. I'm not sure I care, since the Titan mission left me cold and I'm not interested in the Barlow episodes. I thought this was actually a fairly decent ending to the series (even though it's a cliff-hanger).

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

There's an interesting twist the first few eps of S5 you might like. So if they ever show up on Netflix (please please please) Go for it.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

After a rewatch of all Seasons after a long time I got to say that cliffhanger and actually the whole mission is pure BS. They can send stuff back and forth in an instant, so why force People to permanently survive there for months? Also the Computers should very well have the coordinates of the last jump, so what happens next season is stupid. Also the fake worry for Alison traveling just like that. Holly, Andy and equipment have been sent without anything and didnt get a scratch -.-
                        Last edited by tomstone; 14 November 2016, 03:45 PM.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                        X