• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror, Mirror (511)

EUREKA SEASON FIVE
    MIRROR, MIRROR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I haven't seen the end of the episode, but I have my theory as to what's going on...

Spoiler:
    Something to do with Senator Wen

Just putting that there now, just in case...
    sigpic

Comment

that's possible, but

Spoiler:
      nothing like that was revealed, but it does make sense, cause you're right, she was imprisoned in the computer...in any case it's invasion of the bodysnatchers, eureka style. what I'm waiting for.....'bobby's in the shower and the last two seasons were just a dream'
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        I haven't seen the end of the episode, but I have my theory as to what's going on...

Spoiler:
        Something to do with Senator Wen

Just putting that there now, just in case...
        I would guess that is pretty probable.

Though isnt that Intersect like message a bit over her head even if she is inside a Virtual Environment?

I have to say that I did not really enjoy this Episode either. It feels like we have lost the original Eureka. Eureka is supposed to be fun, smart and whacky. At the moment its barely even smart. I did not laugh one bit in this episode, except maybe when Holly was surprised that a Computer talked to her.
        Last edited by tomstone; 03 July 2012, 02:42 PM.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yeah, we've lost it's wackiness.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Not even a titter at Jack saying the two possible outcomes and then giving Jo a look when she said Jack was being pessimistic? Lol
            sigpic

Comment

I don't have an issue with it. In fact, I've kinda enjoyed it having a plot and arc and being able to figure it out often just at the last moment.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm enjoying the plot and trying to figure it out... but I do miss the typical amount of humor that went along with the episodes. There were a couple of smirks from me with the Jo/Carter banter and then that was over.

Looking forward to next week though and seeing a bit more of how/who comes to the rescue. Although I'm thinking it just may be cliffhangers from now til the end.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  I don't have an issue with it. In fact, I've kinda enjoyed it having a plot and arc and being able to figure it out often just at the last moment.
                  Well then, the last big question is who is the Spy.
                  Right now it is obvious there is one and also he might be in the closer circle. After all, who could have really known that Holly was alive and by what means so that they could manipulate her? The Person that has been mentioned earlier certainly doesnt. I am just pretty certain that the Writers did not go with the obvious choice.

My Money is on Fargos Assistant. Its funny that I cant even figure out his name.
                  He is so much under the Radar and someone you wouldnt suspect that makes him the obvious Spy choice for me.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    Well then, the last big question is who is the Spy.
                    Right now it is obvious there is one and also he might be in the closer circle. After all, who could have really known that Holly was alive and by what means so that they could manipulate her? The Person that has been mentioned earlier certainly doesnt. I am just pretty certain that the Writers did not go with the obvious choice.

My Money is on Fargos Assistant. Its funny that I cant even figure out his name.
                    He is so much under the Radar and someone you wouldnt suspect that makes him the obvious Spy choice for me.
                    Spoiler:
                    I thought that in the last episode they said Henry was the spy. At least the original Henry from this timeline was the spy

Comment

Spoiler:
                      What if it's not a spy per say, but the matrix program itself trying to re-capture them? The purpose of the NPC's was to keep them under control and in the matrix, and you know how programs in Eureka tend to take on a life of their own.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I thought that in the last episode they said Henry was the spy. At least the original Henry from this timeline was the spy
                        Spoiler:
                        It is just a bit much of a coincidence what is happening to Holly. She was reprogrammed shortly after it got official that she is still alive. Thats not enough time to pull this off.

I like Camelots Idea that its the NPC's that are trying to get them back into the System. I would like it if that happened.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          It is just a bit much of a coincidence what is happening to Holly. She was reprogrammed shortly after it got official that she is still alive. Thats not enough time to pull this off.

I like Camelots Idea that its the NPC's that are trying to get them back into the System. I would like it if that happened.
                          Spoiler:
                          I just think it would be easy (and so typical Eureka) for the program to control Holly, seeing as she was stuck in there so long. Once they controlled her, with the technology available, they could create a real "virtual" Eureka

We should find out tonight!!

I'm excited about the new eps, but sad that it's almost over ;(
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I just think it would be easy (and so typical Eureka) for the program to control Holly, seeing as she was stuck in there so long. Once they controlled her, with the technology available, they could create a real "virtual" Eureka

We should find out tonight!!

I'm excited about the new eps, but sad that it's almost over ;(
                            It was a fun ride and that is what counts in the end. Cant wait to see whats going to happen.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                            X