Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perelandra
    replied
    Yes this^^ above exactly and as Allison also said, smart Jack wasn't the same man she fell in love with. He lost what made him Jack, was all about how smart he'd become rather than having consideration for Allison's feelings or for Andy's feelings-he just shunted aside his friend Andy's feelings without a thought. That isn't the same Jack.

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    The thing with Jack is.....like alison said, he was the smartest man she knew because he looked at things with simpler, fresher eyes and often came up with the solution that none of the geniuses could see. He brought a practical and useful state of mind to the situation.

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    I thought is was a great episode I am glad they are working on giving Holly a body. But I am sure Allison wants carter because he is dumb, or she called him dumb? !

I know she loves him, but in a way I think it is nice to have a partner who isn't in competition with you.
    Not really.

Imagine if there was someone you have known or dated for years. All of the sudden one day, one major aspect about them changes overnight. Whether they are smarter, dumber, whatever, it wouldn't be the exact same person anymore.

In Allison's case, I'm sure she was actually happy that Jack could finally be on the same level as others. But Jack was not the same person she had known for five years and fell in love with and married when he was that smart.

Personally, I was hoping they'd use his intelligence to give the body problem with Holly a quick fix, but it looks like the work he did will still have an effect within the next episode.

Leave a comment:

• MIZA
    replied
    I thought is was a great episode I am glad they are working on giving Holly a body. But I am sure Allison wants carter because he is dumb, or she called him dumb? !

I know she loves him, but in a way I think it is nice to have a partner who isn't in competition with you.

Leave a comment:

• The Flyattractor
    replied
    Pretty Good ep,and very funny..
    And you could just tell they have been dying to do this one for years.

Leave a comment:

• GateWorld
    started a topic Smarter Carter (509)

Smarter Carter (509)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    SMARTER CARTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    Allison's brother visits to meet her new husband; Carter's intelligence mysteriously begins to grow exponentially. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 20 June 2012, 12:36 AM.
Working...
X