Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Case Scenario (506)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Worst Case Scenario (506)

    Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    WORST CASE SCENARIO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    A disaster-preparedness drill for Global Dynamics goes awry and imperils the town. Meanwhile, Zane participates in a secret simulation for Fargo. (TV Guide)

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; June 2, 2012, 01:54 PM.

    #2
    This Episode somehow didnt do it for me. It was a good dose of Eureka, but thats about it.

    I still hope that they will get Holly a Android body, if anyone can have a relationship with a machine its Fargo.

    Though is it just me or does Holly seem somewhat off? Something just didnt feel right about her, but I cant put my finger on it.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

    Comment


      #3
      I thought she seemed a little off too, but I chalked it up to the fact that we rarely ever saw her sad. So in this episode we were seeing a different side of her. I do hope they find a way to bring her out of the machine.

      I think I would have enjoyed the episode more if the Allison/Jack/Jo thing hadn't been in the story. I'm hopeful that we have seen the end of that. Allison was starting to make me mad.
      sigpic

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        I thought she seemed a little off too, but I chalked it up to the fact that we rarely ever saw her sad. So in this episode we were seeing a different side of her. I do hope they find a way to bring her out of the machine.

        I think I would have enjoyed the episode more if the Allison/Jack/Jo thing hadn't been in the story. I'm hopeful that we have seen the end of that. Allison was starting to make me mad.
        Felicia was at FedCon this weekend. When someone asked about her death (spoiling it for most there as they don't have season 5 yet in Germany) she just said to keep watching....
        sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          This Episode somehow didnt do it for me. It was a good dose of Eureka, but thats about it.

          I still hope that they will get Holly a Android body, if anyone can have a relationship with a machine its Fargo.

          Though is it just me or does Holly seem somewhat off? Something just didnt feel right about her, but I cant put my finger on it.
          Holly seemed off to me, too. Too "perky" or whatever. Couldn't put my finger on it.

          Comment


            #6
            Out of curiosity, did anyone have audio issues? For us, the voices seemed just a fraction too early compared to the picture.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
              Holly seemed off to me, too. Too "perky" or whatever. Couldn't put my finger on it.
              Thats it. She was too happy considering the situation. She should have figured out what happened by now or at least be completly scared, though she only started to get scared in the last scene when Fargo told her and seemed to oblivious when making the Daisychain. I just mean that she was the first to figure out whats going on and afterwards cant put 1 and 1 together to figure everyone got out and she is stuck.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Thats it. She was too happy considering the situation. She should have figured out what happened by now or at least be completly scared, though she only started to get scared in the last scene when Fargo told her and seemed to oblivious when making the Daisychain. I just mean that she was the first to figure out whats going on and afterwards cant put 1 and 1 together to figure everyone got out and she is stuck.
                It does seem odd that she is the first to figure it out and yet after being alone for so very long, when she does see Fargo, she doesn't have a ton of questions to anxiously exhaust him with.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Out of curiosity, did anyone have audio issues? For us, the voices seemed just a fraction too early compared to the picture.
                  I did not notice that but at times I noticed that the voices seemed louder than usual or clearer at some spots than other. It was really strange.

                  Also this episode was really off to me. The way it started made me feellike I had missed part of the episode and it was consumed by way too much Jo/Jack/Allison. I hope they have resolved that and can go back to regular sci fi.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                    Holly seemed off to me, too. Too "perky" or whatever. Couldn't put my finger on it.
                    Yeah...I noticed that as well.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Yeah...I noticed that as well.
                      Since so many noticed it, I guess the big question is if that was on purpose.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        Since so many noticed it, I guess the big question is if that was on purpose.
                        My girlfriend was wondering if Felicia Day all of the sudden couldn't act...I mentioned it was probably on purpose lol
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          My girlfriend was wondering if Felicia Day all of the sudden couldn't act...I mentioned it was probably on purpose lol
                          lol Thats a fun comment from a Girlfriend.

                          I have never heard a Girl complain about the acting of someone, just take Twillight for example.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                          Comment


                            #14
                            The audio was a bit off, yay it wasn't just me.
                            And yeah, both she and Fargo seemed a bit stilted, too stiff and talking too fast.
                            If Andy can exist ans sarah, surely they can get holly a body.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I was wondering, could the stilted acting be them portraying them being in a limited virtual reality? They did lose a lot of the possibilities of the original program when it was in the GD computers.
                              sigpic

                              Click here daily to give free mammograms

                              It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X