Eureka on DVD Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka on DVD Question

I'm in the process of getting the rest of Eureka on DVD but was wondering something about Season 3.5 because of the following: Wal-Mart and FYE are out of stock on it, Best Buy no longer has it available and at Target it's currently unavailable. Yes, I know Amazon has it but they only have so many left.

Does this mean the show's being phased out on DVD or getting ready to be rereleased on DVD?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

I'm about to answer my own question. I didn't know that they finally took Season 3 and 4 and did this:
    instead of 3.0 and 3.5 being two separate dvd sets they finally made them available as one complete season on May 06, 2014 and the same for Season 4 but on February 23, 2016.

I wish I known this before I asked and next I will check TV Shows on DVD site first before I ask.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      I'm about to answer my own question. I didn't know that they finally took Season 3 and 4 and did this:
      instead of 3.0 and 3.5 being two separate dvd sets they finally made them available as one complete season on May 06, 2014 and the same for Season 4 but on February 23, 2016.

I wish I known this before I asked and next I will check TV Shows on DVD site first before I ask.
      That's mildly infuriating because of how much money I spent on the half seasons.

Oh well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        That's mildly infuriating because of how much money I spent on the half seasons.

Oh well.
        I was I had known too because I have half of season 4, season 4.5 but at least that will be the only part of the series that I have a duplicate of as haven't gotten any of Season 3 yet. According to Amazon Season 3 as a whole come out May 6, 2014 and Season 4 as a whole February 23, 2016.

Comment

Working...
        X