The Season Five Premiere ("Lost")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Season Five Premiere ("Lost")

Just wanted to give all of you a heads-up.

Syfy was kind enough to send me the first three episodes of Season Five for review. You'll be able to read them next month on our sister site, SciFiStream.

That being said...you guys have no idea what is in store for you. The premiere is eerie, chilling, exciting, highly emotional and with some of the best VFX the show has given us to date.

There really is no way to describe the first 43 minutes you'll watch. Whatever direction you think things are going (even after seeing the network promos), you're wrong.

I won't spoil an ounce of it for you. But I will say that the final season has the makings to be the best of the entire series. And I feel bad the rest of you have a full month before you see it.

On a side note, I was on-set for the filming of 5.03 (which will air April 30 while I'm just getting ready to return from the Vancouver SG con. I took literally hundreds of pictures that as of May 1 I can finally show publicly without being binded by the non-disclosure I signed a year ago. Look for a new thread that week that will include a new post everyday with behind-the-scenes shots and details!
    Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
    Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
    Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
    Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
    Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
    Con-Version Calgary 2010
    C2E2 2013-2015
    TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
    Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
    Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
    FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

*fist shake*
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Curse you Doublecut....
      sigpic

Comment

Can not wait!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Less than a month away...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X