Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Oh wow...Sheriff's reaction to someone "robbing" a bank was hilarious, as was the revelation of the bank being gone...
    I so loved that episode! For four years, he's been waiting to solve and actual crime instead of science experiments gone wrong and it turned out to be a science experiment. Jack was all disappointed. So funny!

Did you see the Christmas special for this year?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Do you see what I see? Yeah I managed to watch that too. I'm caught up on everything now
      sigpic

Comment

Yay!

Now we just have to wait for July. It seems like forever.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah...Too bad it's the last season...
          sigpic

Comment

I know. I cried when I found out.
            sigpic

Comment

At least it gets five seasons. Great shows sometimes don't even get that many. But if it hadn't of split up and SyFy had still waited this long before cancelling it, it would be starting it's seventh season this summer.
              sigpic

Comment

It really was a great run. I just wish SyFy had given it more love. I get that it was getting expensive to produce. I just miss good scifi. Even if it's the fun quirky kind.
                sigpic

Comment

I wish networks would give more love to their cult-ish shows in general and quit making crap...lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Amen to that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol...Fargo appeared on Warehouse 13 season 3 "Don't Hate the Player"...How does he get to keep his job, especially now that he is head of GD with all his screw ups? Lol

That episode would have been better with a full on Eureka/W13 crossover, with Sheriff Carter in it as well. But I guess that would have been a little out of his "jurisdiction"...Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I hoped for more EUReKA-ness in that episode. It could have been any gamer/scientist and didn't need to be Fargo.

Fortunately for GD, Fargo doesn't screw up as much as he used to.

I still love the Fargo/Claudia ship of EUReKA's S4.0. I don't know the seasons for WH13.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Yeah, I hoped for more EUReKA-ness in that episode. It could have been any gamer/scientist and didn't need to be Fargo.

Fortunately for GD, Fargo doesn't screw up as much as he used to.

I still love the Fargo/Claudia ship of EUReKA's S4.0. I don't know the seasons for WH13.
                          2 and I guess sort of 3 for w13
                          sigpic

Comment

My gf and I continued our watch of the show last night (we started back in December but she gave up after 5 episodes, leading me to watch the rest on my own) and she appeared to like it. We only watched three episodes though. She said she would be willing to watch more tonight. Perhaps I can get her hooked on it in time for the premier of season 5.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X