Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy

So will we see Andy again?

I imagine we almost have to in Monday's ep (that is the season finale, right?) to see what Beverly did to him.

I think I read that he'll be in the Christmas episode. Not sure if I read it's this years or next years.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

This guy's thread has Kavan Smith on set for this year's upcoming Xmas special.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

When at the con in LA Kavan said there were a few more episodes in season five with some Andy/SARAH story to them.

Comment

I like Kavan Smith more than the first actor who played Andy....besides Fargo, Andy is so crazy and funny

Comment

I agree with SGATwin. Kavan is the best to play Andy and every time I watch the first episodes Andy appeared in (played by Ty Olsson here) it kinda "frustrate" me a little because Kavan would have played sooo much better than him! I can't help but imagine all the facial expressions, voice tones and smiles Kavan would have done there

VixieRose I have my own ideas about what's going to happen, but I might be crazy

Comment

Yes, his all time grin is priceless!!"

Comment

Andy continued to get cooler as the show progressed, which didn't happen with very many characters! I liked seeing the growth and continued "charm" of Deputy Andy!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X