Eureka appreciation & discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I think I need to invest in this series...anyone know if its available on blu-ray?

Looking on Amazon.com, it doesn't appear to be yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I think I need to invest in this series...anyone know if its available on blu-ray?
      it's a cute series
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yes, it's a great series, so it's a bit puzzling that it hasn't been released on blu-ray. But it's still great to watch on DVD!

Cate
        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I just started season 3 and we just lost Stark
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Oh, I remember watching that eppie - needed double supplies of tissues, and chocolate!

It also showed how clever the writers were, they could make you laugh one minute, and cry the next. Still, I hope you enjoy the rest of the season, you have some great eppies coming up!

Cate
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              I just started season 3 and we just lost Stark
              Oh, I cried over that one. And more so as I watched it subsequent times.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I think the whole fandom cried for that eppie - Stark was such a wonderful character!

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

I just watched all five seasons of Eureka for the first time over the last three weeks. It's sad that it ended. It really seemed there was a lot more stories to tell. One of the last true Sci-Fi shows in my opinion.
                  sigpic

Comment

EUReKA will always be one of my favorite shows. And there was so much more story that could be told. It was such fun. A lot of shows these days aren't. They go for heavy and dark. That just doesn't appeal to me. EUReKA was one of the last of the genre. Light. Fun. Scifi.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just finished another rewatch I love going to that town they do not make shows like that anymore
                      sigpic

Comment

Too true. Wish I county could do a rewatch soon
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          I just finished another rewatch I love going to that town they do not make shows like that anymore
                          Couldn't agree more!

Finally got round to watching the final season. It was sad it all had to come to an end, certainly was an interesting town to 'visit'. I loved how they always came up with great weird and whacky things that went wrong every week! One of the great 'fun' lighthearted shows.

Comment

saw this on FB thought you guys would appreciate it

it is referring to something in the U.S.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X