Eureka appreciation & discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka appreciation & discussion thread

I thought this forum needed one of these I am watching Eureka from the beginning and I love this show just finished season 2 I watched season 4 on Hulu but decided to play catch up through my Library
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Considering this is one of my favorite shows ever, this thread is long overdue. I've loved the whole entire thing!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have watched it since it first aired and I just love it. I am now even starting to get my friends to watch it on Netflix! One of the best shows on television.

I really enjoyed season 4. Can't wait for the 4.5 premiere!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Wait! It's on Netflix? I can rewatch S3 and S4.0 all I want?

I've already got S1 and 2 on dvd.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Wait! It's on Netflix? I can rewatch S3 and S4.0 all I want?

I've already got S1 and 2 on dvd.
          Season 3 is on Netflix now. I believe Season 4 is coming in July but don't hold me to that.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Happy dance! I'm probably going to disappear for a while! I loved S3!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Happy dance! I'm probably going to disappear for a while! I loved S3!!
              *giggles* Me too! Have fun...
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

10 minutes until the start of the all day Eureka marathon on SyFy! I believe it is supposed to be mostly season 4.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Oh, yeah! *turns on tv*
                  sigpic

Comment

After this episode is all season 4 so set your DVR if you have one.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

No DVR. Shucks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad people like this thread I am about to start season 3 can't wait Fargo and Zane are still my favorites and I like Nathan in a weird way but I know do not get attached to him. I like Henry and Jack's friendship. I am not sure if I am a shipper of Jack & Alison I may not ship on this show
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

The only ship I'm truly fanatic about is a crack ship on the show. All others, I just go along for the ride.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            Glad people like this thread I am about to start season 3 can't wait Fargo and Zane are still my favorites and I like Nathan in a weird way but I know do not get attached to him. I like Henry and Jack's friendship. I am not sure if I am a shipper of Jack & Alison I may not ship on this show
                            Zane and Fargo are also my favorite. I think Zane is soo hot. That's probably why I made a couple siggys of him lately...LOL. There really isn't anyone that I don't like besides Beverly. I loved Dtark and the dynamic between him and Carter. It made the show lots of fun. I do really enjoy Carter and Henry. It is a real friendship.

Just can't say enough about the show. I love it to pieces and I can't wait until you catch up so I can talk about it even more without giving it away.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

I can't wait for the new season, this is going to be awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X