Eureka - Favorite Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    It never hurts that Kavan is easy on the eyes.
    Absolutely! Especially when he's wearing those adorable robot PJs!

Oh, and don't get me started on the dimples...

After Andy and Jack, I'd say my next favourite character would be Zane, who is also nicely easy on the eyes.

Okay, you're seeing a pattern here, right?

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I think I see the pattern!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I loved Fargo & Zane that's who I loved
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

This was requested by hedwig

sigpic

Comment

Oh, those are fabulous!!

Cate
            sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Great job, Nola!
              sigpic

Comment

My favorites are Jack, Tess, and Henry

Comment

my fave is actually Sara, the house XD

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                    my fave is actually Sara, the house XD
                    I'm the strange one who shipped Jack/SARAH. I love SARAH
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I'm the strange one who shipped Jack/SARAH. I love SARAH
                      Not strange to me SARAH is great, would not mind to have a house like her, apart from some minor excptions that is
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 20 September 2017, 02:35 AM. Reason: spelling XD

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                        Not strange to me SARAH is great, would not mind to have a house like her, apart from some miner excptions that is
                        They're working towards it, with Google's and Amazon's toys. But if you ask me, before such a thing could be widespread, there would have to be serious legal restrictions placed upon the service providers to ensure the info picked up by home automation/information systems is not shared to any third party whatsoever. No advertisers, no marketing companies, nothing.
                        And with the political muscle these businesses have, I don't see that happening in the US anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          They're working towards it, with Google's and Amazon's toys. But if you ask me, before such a thing could be widespread, there would have to be serious legal restrictions placed upon the service providers to ensure the info picked up by home automation/information systems is not shared to any third party whatsoever. No advertisers, no marketing companies, nothing.
                          And with the political muscle these businesses have, I don't see that happening in the US anytime soon.
                          Yeah...no one is going to want to do that because $$$$
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Sarah isn't so far from Siri, Alexa and whatever Google calls theirs. But all depend on the Internet. And I would think Sarah required it as well. And I don't think they could have downloaded the Internet into her.

In order to behave as she did, she had to have sight & sound of most if not all of Carter's house.

Considering the intentional misuse of data we have today, let alone the lax security of private data (Equifax, 143 million people's info), I won't ever consider one of those devices. Heck, my main TV is a Samsung, and it's got this control by voice feature. Very shortly after I bought it, I pulled the back off it and cut the wires leading to the microphone and put an appropriately sized resistor in its place.
                            It's got a camera in it too, but that is permanently folded down, looking straight up at the bottom of my center channel speaker about 2 inches above it.

A microphone and camera with internet access in my living room?

Not in my lifetime.

Granted, I'm touchy on these matters. But I don't think the mass market consumer is ready for that kind of thing in large #'s

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              Sarah isn't so far from Siri, Alexa and whatever Google calls theirs. But all depend on the Internet. And I would think Sarah required it as well. And I don't think they could have downloaded the Internet into her.

In order to behave as she did, she had to have sight & sound of most if not all of Carter's house.

Considering the intentional misuse of data we have today, let alone the lax security of private data (Equifax, 143 million people's info), I won't ever consider one of those devices. Heck, my main TV is a Samsung, and it's got this control by voice feature. Very shortly after I bought it, I pulled the back off it and cut the wires leading to the microphone and put an appropriately sized resistor in its place.
                              It's got a camera in it too, but that is permanently folded down, looking straight up at the bottom of my center channel speaker about 2 inches above it.

A microphone and camera with internet access in my living room?

Not in my lifetime.

Granted, I'm touchy on these matters. But I don't think the mass market consumer is ready for that kind of thing in large #'s
                              Problem is...you can be super careful with everything. But your identity was still compromised if you are on Equifax...if not, it is only a matter of time before the database with your info is compromised.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                Problem is...you can be super careful with everything. But your identity was still compromised if you are on Equifax...if not, it is only a matter of time before the database with your info is compromised.
                                Which is why we need extensive regulations limiting what companies can collect, and how what is allowed is stored. Regulations with real teeth in them.
                                For example, Equifax should be required to provide Lifelock or similar for 10 years for every single person whose data was released.

Comment

Working...
                                X