Eureka - Favorite Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka - Favorite Character

Who is your favorite character from Eureka and why?
    sigpic

Mine is Henry Deacon.

Why? I love the Jack-of-all-Trades character in him. He has a good heart, and is pretty funny too. His memory of the alternate time line gives him and interesting twist of darkness as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Sheriff? Jack Carter.

Why? Because he's funny... and cute! Also because he's a fish outta water in the town of Eureka and I like that aspect, I can relate. Sorta.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Henry, easy. He has that jack of all trades thing going on, he's funny, and he's pretty much always reliable for doing what's right regardless of extenuating circumstances or consequences.

Plus, Joe Morton is just a great actor.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I enjoy all of the characters, but my favorite would have to be Jack. It wouldn't be Eureka without Jack - the show revolves around him. Henry and Jo would be close runners-up though.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Ooo, a Eureka folder, cool!

My favorite would have to be Jack. He's essentially the good-natured, funny center of the show. A close second would have to be Nathan; I really love the snarky chemistry those two characters have.

Comment

Jack Carter
              Carrying, great sense of humor, good brains despite being constantly made fun of by his betters...the Asgard syndrome thing... and the ultimate fish out of water even after being in the town for three years!

Comment

Taggart has to be my favourite. Just a shame he seems to have gotten lost somewhere between seasons 2 and 3.

Zoe may have come in a close second in season 1 but I think she's changed just a bit too much since then.
                sigpic

Comment

I like the older Zoe and I'm really starting to like Tess...hope she sticks around and it isn't another tragic romance so typical of the SyFy channel...someone should tell them romances are allowed to happen every now and then.
                  sigpic

Comment

Henry is probably my perennial favorite. I like all the other characters, but they kinda rotate as to which are my next favorite.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

i like taggart,jack and nathan
                      Spoiler:
                      which imo they shouldnt have killed off

Spoiler:
                      Favourite SG-1 Quote
                      CARTER: You can't be serious.
                      O'NEILL: What?
                      JACKSON: It's the only way.
                      O'NEILL: What?
                      CARTER: No, we agreed.
                      O'NEILL: If I have to say "What?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!

Comment

Yeah I was disappointed about Nathans death (not a spoiler) a little to begin with, but I have found I don't miss him that much and I think Tess is a much better character...if they can keep her going this well.
                        sigpic

Comment

my fave eureka character is jo... she is funny, she has spunk and she doesnt take crap from anyone...
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I think my 2 top favorite characters are Jack and Henry. Other ones that make the top list are Zoe, Jo, Zane, and Fargo.

Comment

Zane - smart and funny

... and good-looking ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X