No announcement yet.

Epitaph One (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still pretty sure FOX will never air it, but for those who don't want to fork out heaps of money on the DVDs just to see one episode, it's going to be made available for download on iTunes and Amazon.

And from what I hear (which is only bits and pieces I admit) I think the epitaph storyline is going to be touched upon in the upcoming season. Which probably makes more sense than my secret episode mini spinoff idea. LOL!

Comment

This is airing on sci-fi in the UK right now
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I haven't seen this ep yet but everywhere I read about it, it's overwhelmingly positive... I'm gonna have to look into it. I'm assuming, since it's a DvD exclusive that didn't air, that it's not on Hulu...?
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I haven't seen this ep yet but everywhere I read about it, it's overwhelmingly positive... I'm gonna have to look into it. I'm assuming, since it's a DvD exclusive that didn't air, that it's not on Hulu...?
          Not on Hulu, but you can get it on iTunes and Amazon.

Comment

I actually watched this episode on July 26, when it was broadcast on TV400 in Sweden. It's a lot less confusing after you've watched the entire show, which I hadn't at the time. Overall i think Dollhouse is a pretty good show, and I'm looking forward to season 2.
            sigpic

Comment

OK WOW, Absolutely WOW, the finale, and this Unaired Episode are really awesome. Did not like the show in the first place, but bought the dvds cause i wanted to give joss whedon a chance here, and THIS episode really blew my mind away. of course it reminds us a lot of terminator, but with connection to the dollhouse, its really great. i really wonder how they are gonna work things out in the second season with this episode! really loved it... my favorite!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

So I'm guessing Dollhouse is set in the distant future and not present day seeing as Whiskey hasn't aged much by the time of the episode despite being asleep in the dollhouse?

I think I can see where Season 2 is going (I've stayed away from spoilers but know it continues from the TV finale) and it's looking good, but I'm not sure how they can include the three remaining characters in the season premiere considering one probably wouldn't have been born yet.

I know why it was a good episode, Eliza Dushku wasn't in every scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  So I'm guessing Dollhouse is set in the distant future and not present day seeing as Whiskey hasn't aged much by the time of the episode despite being asleep in the dollhouse?

I think I can see where Season 2 is going (I've stayed away from spoilers but know it continues from the TV finale) and it's looking good, but I'm not sure how they can include the three remaining characters in the season premiere considering one probably wouldn't have been born yet.

I know why it was a good episode, Eliza Dushku wasn't in every scene.
                  Pretty simple really. All the remaining episodes would be the young girl telling the other two how the world became what it is and how everything started. An perhaps tell them how they are going to save everyone

Comment

oh of course yes, the young girl wasn't really a young girl was she, even before Caroline got stamped into her, now that figures, I wonder if she's a present doll?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      I like my idea: one ep a year on the DVD releases. Not sure I'd want to take storytime away from the main arc and being the cynical type I'm not sure mainstream audiences would be able to grasp what was happening... or at the very least I bet they couldn't be bothered to figure it out.
                      Well apparently they can't be bothered to watch it anyway, so they might as well make the best show they can.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

It's such a shame this didn't air, it was an amazing episode.
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                          It's such a shame this didn't air, it was an amazing episode.
                          I totally agree. Very cool, and seeing Felicia Day was certainly an awesome plus
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X