No announcement yet.

A Spy In The House Of Love (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved that ep. I'm finally very glad I didn't fall asleep at the first couple of eps.

But damn DeWitt is creeping me out. In a good way.
    And silly, now I finally like Dominic and they take his brain out. I agree, though, he was one spy but surely not the spy.
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
      Sure there is, is he was captured and turned into a doll then meeting November wouldn't have been shocking.
      OK, I stand corrected. But then technically it wouldn't be Ballard meeting her it'd be... Whiskey or Romeo or something. So nyaa.

Comment

This show is getting more and more intriguing, and I feel that believing in JW is starting to pay off. It is starting to get more depth, more substance than just Eliza getting a different sexy costume each episode. Just like Buffy wasn't just about a teenage girl dusting a different vampire in each episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          OK, I stand corrected. But then technically it wouldn't be Ballard meeting her it'd be... Whiskey or Romeo or something. So nyaa.
          Technically true, but technicallities be damned.

Also the Romeo codename for Ballard would be quite amusing considering all the fangirls.

Originally posted by pjt View Post
          This show is getting more and more intriguing, and I feel that believing in JW is starting to pay off. It is starting to get more depth, more substance than just Eliza getting a different sexy costume each episode. Just like Buffy wasn't just about a teenage girl dusting a different vampire in each episode.
          There's nothing wrong with Eliza is sexy costumes, it's what made the first few episodes watchable.

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
          And silly, now I finally like Dominic and they take his brain out. I agree, though, he was one spy but surely not the spy.
          I agree, the message November delivered for Ballard wasn't something that agrees with what Dominic said when he was captured which was something along the lines that this technology needs to be controlled by the NSA. Also the alteration of the imprints seems more like something Alpha would do - He has already shown he understands the technology - in order to bring the Dollhouse down and free the dolls.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I agree, the message November delivered for Ballard wasn't something that agrees with what Dominic said when he was captured which was something along the lines that this technology needs to be controlled by the NSA. Also the alteration of the imprints seems more like something Alpha would do - He has already shown he understands the technology - in order to bring the Dollhouse down and free the dolls.
            Indeed. My guess is on Alpha being the man behind the curtain so to speak but I'm pretty sure he's got some help from inside.
            Also, Dominic might not have been the only one working on another agenda. He was three years in that house and went w/o suspicion all that time...?

Comment

Indeed. My guess is on Alpha being the man behind the curtain so to speak but I'm pretty sure he's got some help from inside.
              I wouldn't be surprised if he had taken one of the staff and reprogrammed them, Ivy and Doc Saunders come to mind. Especially the latter considering he only slashed her face and allowed her to live, what's not to say he quickly reprogrammed her? Heck, one of the people there might've made into a sleeper active by Alpha.

Also, Dominic might not have been the only one working on another agenda. He was three years in that house and went w/o suspicion all that time...?
              Indeed. Either the Dollhouse is incompetent or the NSA is very good. Then again, they only figured out there was a spy when Echo shot up Topher's lab.
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he had taken one of the staff and reprogrammed them, Ivy and Doc Saunders come to mind. Especially the latter considering he only slashed her face and allowed her to live, what's not to say he quickly reprogrammed her? Heck, one of the people there might've made into a sleeper active by Alpha.
                I first thought that too but as someone mentioned the drugs at that college effected pretty much all of the staff...although we didn't see Ivy and Doc Saunders iirc, so it's still possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Saunders is helping Alpha she would do it voluntarily actually.

Indeed. Either the Dollhouse is incompetent or the NSA is very good. Then again, they only figured out there was a spy when Echo shot up Topher's lab.
                Well, Sierra got into the building very easily, of course it might have been part of the plan...

Comment

[QUOTE=billy_red_ocean;10036934]I first thought that too but as someone mentioned the drugs at that college effected pretty much all of the staff...although we didn't see Ivy and Doc Saunders iirc, so it's still possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Saunders is helping Alpha she would do it voluntarily actually.

The drug episode showed only the affected handlers that were on campus and in the Dollhouse only Topher and Adelle were affected (Topher touched November and got infected, and in turn her touched DeWitt and got her infected, no others were shown). So Doc Saunders and Ivy are still in the suspected corner.

Well, Sierra got into the building very easily, of course it might have been part of the plan...
                  The plan was thought up by Dominic and Sierra together, so I'm pretty sure it was part of the plan.
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

The drug episode showed only the affected handlers that were on campus and in the Dollhouse only Topher and Adelle were affected (Topher touched November and got infected, and in turn her touched DeWitt and got her infected, no others were shown). So Doc Saunders and Ivy are still in the suspected corner.
                    Yeah I remember, it would have been interesting if DeWitt had been a doll but that's ruled out with that. And leaves the obvious suspects. I mean those two are kinda the obvious choice aren't they?

The plan was thought up by Dominic and Sierra together, so I'm pretty sure it was part of the plan.
                    How lame

Comment

Yeah I remember, it would have been interesting if DeWitt had been a doll but that's ruled out with that. And leaves the obvious suspects. I mean those two are kinda the obvious choice aren't they?
                      I see I have a broken quote in my previous post, guess I'll fix it in the future.

Anyway, they are the obvious choice but they also make the most sense. It's a shame we probably don't get to see who might be another mole in the first season, if ever.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I see I have a broken quote in my previous post, guess I'll fix it in the future.

Anyway, they are the obvious choice but they also make the most sense. It's a shame we probably don't get to see who might be another mole in the first season, if ever.
                        I'm not expecting any more mole-revalations but hopefully a bit more of Alpha.

Comment

That was great. I really loved the episode. DeWitt being Mrs. Lonelyhearts was rather sad and Victor was wonderful.

I am crossing my fingers that "Dollhouse" will get a second season because the show really deserves that. It started out rather mediocre and has become a really, really good show.
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Minor detail I suppose, but did anyone else notice that the ocean wasn't moving behind Victor and Adelle? I don't know why I caught that, but it was kind of distracting.
                            i saw that

Comment

Originally posted by Ishay View Post
                              i saw that
                              I didn't. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X