Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddybrown
    replied
    He's completely rewritten Time Lord history hasn't he? The bit I found most far fetched was the Cyber Time Lords, you just knew they wouldn't escape. And again, all wrapped up nicely (well, almost) in the last 10 minutes of an episode. He's definitely making that a habit.

Leave a comment:

• tomstone
    replied
    I will need some time to actually come up with a proper opinion here. It was a great episode with alot hitting you at once. I am not sure if I like what Chibnall is doing here or not. It is certainly great to expand on the Timelord saga, but he just decided on their creation as a whole. Making the Doctor a bigger entity than any of the Timelords. All estimations how old she is can be thrown out the Window now. Also I am worried that Chibnall is not able to handle the Pandoras box he opened here. So far we had pretty disjointed Episodes. This might be difficult for him.

I wonder if the Master might actually be that Tecteyun. If they rewrote the Doctor, why not Him? I will have to rewatch the previous Episode also to decode the flashbacks since they where all from actually from Galifrey and the Doctor, Chibnall may have hidden a hint here.

Also, what could the Doctor be taken in for? For what her previous incarnation did or for what happend in the Episode? Difficult to know with the Judoon since they seem to have worked with the Timelords.

Leave a comment:

• The_Carpenter
    replied
    So the leaks were correct, pre Hartnell Doctors and all... utter rubbish

Leave a comment:

• Annoyed
    replied
    Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Interested to see peoples thoughts on this one... Since when can people just teleport into the TARDIS?
    Donna Noble showed up inside it in her premier episode.

Leave a comment:

• Sakura
    replied
    maybe the shields were down? or some time lords survived the masters wrath and let them in... the classic show showed that they did have a certain amount of control over the doctors tardis

Leave a comment:

• Teddybrown
    replied
    Interested to see peoples thoughts on this one... Since when can people just teleport into the TARDIS?

Leave a comment:

• GateWorld
    started a topic The Timeless Children (3810 / 1210)

The Timeless Children (3810 / 1210)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SEASON 38 (12)
    THE TIMELESS CHILDREN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3810 / 1210
    The Master takes the Doctor to the ashes of Gallifrey, where he plans to reveal a shocking personal truth about her past -- while the army of the Cybermen also approach the planet, with the hope of dominating the galaxy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 March 2020, 09:39 PM.
Working...
X