Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journey to the Centre of the Tardis (3311/711)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I totally agree. I've been waiting a long time to have a look around the TARDIS and this episode did not disappoint. I don't expect to see everything, which as the Doctor says the TARDIS is infinite, I think would take rather a long time, don't you? Seeing just a little is fine, tantalising glimpses of the mysteries within.

I would have liked to see that engine in one piece and not exploded
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Cool episode, I loved seeing more of the Tardis. Infinite, huh?
      sigpic

Comment

the "timelord engineering" -- fueling the ship with a perpetually collapsing star -- was awesome but conflicted with a past portrayal of setting the TARDIS on the time rift in Cardiff for re-fueling.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          the "timelord engineering" -- fueling the ship with a perpetually collapsing star -- was awesome but conflicted with a past portrayal of setting the TARDIS on the time rift in Cardiff for re-fueling.
          which in turn conflicted with a past portrayal in the classical series of the TARDIS being powered by a perpetually collapsing star
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            which in turn conflicted with a past portrayal in the classical series of the TARDIS being powered by a perpetually collapsing star
            Cool! Perhaps it's time to get back to my classic who viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
              Cool! Perhaps it's time to get back to my classic who viewing.
              in the original series the eye of harmony is the singularity of a black hole, not a collapsing star. knowing moffats trend of explaining later, i have a theory.

the eye powered all timelord tech from gallifrey notably the TARDIS thru a sort of wormhole like link inside it without it the TARDIS would probably die. it was also tied to gallifrey in such a way it's removal would rip the planet apart, what if by destroying gallifrey in the war, the eye possibly along with it, the TARDIS was forced to contain it thru the link, so the eye of harmony seen in the episode is the contained explosion at the end of the war, being used as fuel. this would also explain why there were no other TARDIS survivors, the link to the eye would have destroyed them across time and space along with the daleks. (that's part of a bigger puzzle i'm working on.)

Comment

Working...
              X