X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-90_177
    replied
    Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    But then you get into the whole...he would 'feel' her if she still existed. And I doubt they would try the Chameleon thing twice.
    if i remember classic who correctly........wait hang on that's too unreliable. let me look it up.......ah here we go. in her last appearence she goes into a parrallel reality. so there's a good chance she's still there.

Leave a comment:

• Col.Foley
    replied
    Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Ah yes but Romana wasn't involved in the Timewar...
    But then you get into the whole...he would 'feel' her if she still existed. And I doubt they would try the Chameleon thing twice.

Leave a comment:

• tombombadil
    replied
    In the BBC Books Eighth Doctor Adventures novels, Romana undergoes a second regeneration, and her new incarnation (Romana III, whose appearance was modelled on silent movie actress Louise Brooks) is far less sympathetic and far more ruthless than the other two. This third incarnation pursues the Eighth Doctor in a story arc which results in the obliteration of Gallifrey and the apparent retroactive wiping out of the Time Lords from history. However, it is hinted in Tomb of Valdemar by Simon Messingham that Romana may be one of a few Time Lords who survived this cataclysm, possibly in a fourth incarnation.
    are the books considered cannon?

Leave a comment:

• P-90_177
    replied
    Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    But then you will just run into the same problem that you have with the Daleks coming back. Unless you invent a good reason why she survived.

Leave a comment:

• Col.Foley
    replied
    still nah.........if they're gonna bring back any more classic companions, certainly timelords or gallifreyans anyway, the first shall be Romana. She is considered one of the most popular afterall, along with sarah jane.
    But then you will just run into the same problem that you have with the Daleks coming back. Unless you invent a good reason why she survived.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X