• Ian-S
    replied
    Yup, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Your guess is as good as mine lol.
    Unless you mean how does it tell me? On the listing for The Expanse it says next to it 'renewed for second season', could be a mistake though, but I'm sure I saw it on one of those cancel/renew index sites too.

No I mean how does a show that's never been on TV get a second season?

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    How does that happen?
    Your guess is as good as mine lol.
    Unless you mean how does it tell me? On the listing for The Expanse it says next to it 'renewed for second season', could be a mistake though, but I'm sure I saw it on one of those cancel/renew index sites too.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    They go off and encounter the Moya

OMG that might be awesome, crew of Moya meeting Nolan and Yewell. That would be a good show.

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
    yes the ending at least was satisfactory and didn't leave us hanging unless you wonder what happens to Nolan and Doc Yewell
    They go off and encounter the Moya

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Sounds like they're pinning all their hopes on The Expanse, according to my newsgroup software The Expanse has already got a second season even though it's never aired an episode.

How does that happen?

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Sounds like they're pinning all their hopes on The Expanse, according to my newsgroup software The Expanse has already got a second season even though it's never aired an episode.

Leave a comment:

• Perelandra
    replied
    yes the ending at least was satisfactory and didn't leave us hanging unless you wonder what happens to Nolan and Doc Yewell

Leave a comment:

• VampyreWraith
    replied
    Yeah, when they announced Dominion canceled but didn't mention Defiance, I was hoping that it meant that they would renew it. I'm going to miss the show and the characters, at least it had a pretty decent ending (IMO, anyway).

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    I thought maybe with Dominion also cancelled last week, Defiance might have stood a chance at getting a 4th season

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Holy cow!!!!!!!

"cries

I hope they still release season 3 for sale my bluray needs new stuff to play...

Preorder...hopefully that price comes down.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...f_rd_i=desktop

I'm not surprised it was cancelled, but I can think of worse ways for the show to have ended.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Holy cow!!!!!!!

"cries

I hope they still release season 3 for sale my bluray needs new stuff to play...

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/10/1...ncels-defiance

SHTAKO

Leave a comment:

• escyos
    replied
    Defiance was cancelled today. Once again Syfy chooses to cancel their best series based on outdated ratings. I'd like to say that I will never watch a Syfy show again, but we all know that they will eventually put out another awesome series which will get cancelled and we'll start the roller coaster all over again.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Episode 3 code is ARCH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X