MANIFEST on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MANIFEST on NBC

this is an interesting show should check it out.

When Montego Air Flight 828 landed safely after a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers were relieved. But in the span of those few hours, the world had aged five years -- and after mourning their loss, their friends, families and colleagues had given up hope and moved on. Now, faced with the impossible, they're all given a second chance. But as their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds, and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible.

it is free and available to view on line with of commercials at the nbc web site, along with some back episodes as well.

Manifest - The First Act (Sneak Peek)

The thrilling first act of NBC’s new drama, Manifest, is available now. When Montego Air Flight 828 lands safely after a turbulent flight, the lives of the crew and passengers are changed forever. Manifest premieres Monday, September 24 on NBC.
    Last edited by epg20; 11 May 2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

spoilers alert

Spoiler:
      i am loving the easter eggs, , the top secret place that is supposed to have the greatest minds in the world is called EUREKA and one of the guys who works there has the last name of COOPER and he is a gamer. omg they are really trying to tap in to the powers of god, or, A god, and they think they can make their own miracles, yeah we saw how that went in the last place called eureka, it didn't go so well, and there is no jack carter or joe to help stop the disaster that might befall them.

Comment

yeah, i am liking this, this is pretty good.

Comment

My son and I are regular watchers of Manifest. We both enjoy the show! I does take some weird turns at times, but I wanna know what happens next! ????
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            My son and I are regular watchers of Manifest. We both enjoy the show! I does take some weird turns at times, but I wanna know what happens next! ????
            yeah, i am only 1 episode behind, watching just 1 a day don't want TOO much suspense, but a little is ok

Comment

Working...
            X