No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum wins the Best Dramatic Series award at the Leo Awards.

Not surprising really, it really is a great show, well written, acted and produced.

http://www.theprovince.com/entertain...809/story.html

Comment

I'm really glad they won. It is one of my regular stops in TV land along with 'Game of Thrones' , 'Silicon Valley' and 'Elementary'.
      SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Continuum wins the Best Dramatic Series award at the Leo Awards.

Not surprising really, it really is a great show, well written, acted and produced.

http://www.theprovince.com/entertain...809/story.html
        Cool, thanks for sharing.

I hope they get one more season?

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
          Cool, thanks for sharing.

I hope they get one more season?
          After this last episode they had better come back to explain wtf just happened.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
            After this last episode they had better come back to explain wtf just happened.
            The latest episode (11) actually explains a lot. I had more problems with the first half of the season

Comment

Spoiler:
              Sonia's flabbergasted "Kellog?!?" was the best reaction ever.

I do wonder what will happen to Liber8 next.

Oh, and that nail in Keira's foot. I knew what was gonna come next, but my sister realized too late how she was going to get her foot free... Her face was priceless. Kinda like how she can never unsee the latest death (of many) in the previous episode of GoT. Horrified wouldn't be accurate enough to describe it.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay, I need help. I'm confused about who is from when, from which timelines, with what agendas. What actions have caused what changes, and which timelines are lost, and which are still possible, etc. etc.

Have any fans, on the internet, offered a visual map of it all? A diagram? I searched without success. Links, please... links! I'm not prepared to re-watch from the beginning. (Ah, when things were simple)

Comment

I don't think anyone's gone through that trouble -- I probably could but I don't have the time for it right now.

Comment

That last episode was a huge game changer, it had everybody stump. Can't wait for tomorrow. I was kind of hoping Tonkin was Kiera's son from the future.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaSolTierra View Post
                      I was kind of hoping Tonkin was Kiera's son from the future.
                      Spoiler as I have no idea in which of the last few this was revealed...

Spoiler:
                      That's what I was thinking too, until we see him kill Kiera.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        OMG the Cybermen have joined continuum ????

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          OMG the Cybermen have joined continuum ????
                          No, they looked more like something from BioShock.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                            Okay, I need help. I'm confused about who is from when, from which timelines, with what agendas. What actions have caused what changes, and which timelines are lost, and which are still possible, etc. etc.

Have any fans, on the internet, offered a visual map of it all? A diagram? I searched without success. Links, please... links! I'm not prepared to re-watch from the beginning. (Ah, when things were simple)
                            I just going to say that being a Doctor Who fan helped a LOT while watching this series.
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Well, whatever they look like one thing's for sure, it's not going to be wise to hang around in Vancouver!

After this fantastic finale I really hope they renew this show. I'm surprised there's been no announcement yet, for me this does not bode well, they'd announced renewal of seasons 2 and 3 well before this time previously.

Absolutely no brains left anywhere in TV exec land if they don't! It sucks to become invested in a show only to have it canned. I'm really beginning to wonder if I should bother watching new shows, it's pointless if you can never really get into them and feel you will get a good ending.

Comment

Yup, it's taking them way too long to deliver us from doubt whether Continuum will be back for another season. I mean, just when RyRo joins the cast.

Comment

Working...
                                X