• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heavens Will Rise (116)

Visit the Episode GuideCAPRICA SEASON ONE
    THE HEAVENS WILL RISE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 116

The Graystones go looking for their daughter inside V-world, but quickly learn they can't hope to reach her alone. Agent Durham and Amanda continue their dangerous liaison, while at the STO training camp, Lacy finds she has a special connection with the U-87.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 22 August 2011, 02:50 PM.

Another 'diversifying' episide, adding more to the palette of the Caprica world. Stupid Syfy

Good to see Chris Heyerdahl again, has anyone caught his name yet? I missed it (if it was ever said). I like the STO training camp in general, even if it took a while for them to get to this part of the story. Especially intriguing that the STO U-87s seem to respond to Lacy--some remnant of V Zoe in there I suppose.

Boy that Odin guy had a good night though eh? Durham not so much...gets shot after losing his job But hey did anyone else catch that the on-duty doctor that Amanda got to treat him was named Cottle?

Disappointing and unsatisfying end to the episode IMO.

Can't wait to see this one in high-def. The sequence with Lacy and all the U-87s in the big hall looks like it'll be gorgeous, but stupid Space only broadcasts in SD
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I wonder who shot Durham and took the holoband...

Lacy could slaughter all the STO if she wanted, since she controls the Cylons... So many possibilities but only two episodes left.

I think the season finale will end with the stadium bombing and people resurrecting in Zoe & Tamara's virtual world.

Comment

All I'm wondering is...
        Amanda Greystone said that Doctor Cottle patched up the ex-cop.
        The same doctor Cottle as in BSG?
        I can't be the only one that noticed that line. If it is I'll hate this series so much if I don't get to see young version of the chain-smoking man before the end.

Comment

I defintely enjoyed this episode. I'm not sure how all of it will tie in with BSG .. too bad we'll never really know in all likelihood.

Comment

With the first few episodes of the 2nd half, I have to say I gave up on the series pretty quickly. What with Clarice on Geminon and other things, I tuned out completely. I started watching a little bit ago, though, and once I made it to episodes 13 and on, I am really enjoying the series and wait impatiently for the next episode to air on Space.

Daniel as Durham's attacker is an interesting guess, but it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm mystified at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              I think the season finale will end with the stadium bombing and people resurrecting in Zoe & Tamara's virtual world.
              you just got my attention.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

ooo the next 2 episodes are going to be great. i cant wait. this one was more of a setup episode but still had its moments

wheeeeeee for cottle being mentioned lol i am guessing him being a great dr could be a family thing? i dont think it is the same cottle in bsg. how old would that make him in bsg? in his 80s or 90s or above?

zoey is still pretty vengeful. i wonder how or if she will forgive daniel. if the end of the caprica intro is supposed to happen or the daniel telling zoey welcome back scene from the season 1.5 preview clip. and will the adama brothers be able to get to tamara also?

i knew that cop would be back. he still isn't dead, if there was a season 2 he would've presented a problem for the sto. the sto finding out the truth they killed marybeth when she didnt do anything. we have that good acting creeping about

did anyone notice daniel mention that he has started to make the new human form cylons? that oh crap moment when all the cylons responded to which one was zoey=great. lacy's scenes were all great too

the next ep has something to do with dragons. virtual zoey using fire in someway against her parents possibly? i hope the rise of the children of humanity and the day of reckoning wasn't scheduled for season2
                Last edited by daniel9; 21 November 2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                  I defintely enjoyed this episode. I'm not sure how all of it will tie in with BSG .. too bad we'll never really know in all likelihood.
                  I think this is one of the best episodes till now..

Comment

Working...
                  X