Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CliffHanger????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    like i said before we were told by ron that caprica would have time jumps so it makes sense to end the season like this. it jumps ahead in the story and ironically gave it a nice ending.
    I was more TV Show seasons ended like Caprica's first season. It can work as both a series finale and season finale.

    Comment


      #47
      For the most part it was really good as a series finale for a show that got cancelled after S1

      The Zoe ending didn't make sense...but other than that it was good.
      sigpic

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        For the most part it was really good as a series finale for a show that got cancelled after S2

        The Zoe ending didn't make sense...but other than that it was good.
        It was all one season wasn't it? I hope Clarise (sp?) was around when the nukes fell. I hope she survived and died from radiation poisoning.
        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

        Comment


          #49
          Yeah I edited after I posted - SGU/Caprica mix up
          sigpic

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
            It was all one season wasn't it? I hope Clarise (sp?) was around when the nukes fell. I hope she survived and died from radiation poisoning.
            clarice wasnt around when the nukes fell. why would she be? she said she wasn't going to be at atlas arena and you can see her in her house or at one of the sto bases when zoe sends the avatars to hell

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
              clarice wasnt around when the nukes fell. why would she be? she said she wasn't going to be at atlas arena and you can see her in her house or at one of the sto bases when zoe sends the avatars to hell
              She would be either alive or dead when the nukes fell. I seriously doubt that the Cylons would have let her in on their plan to wipe out all of humanity if she were alive.
              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

              Comment


                #52
                It still really upsets me that this show wasn't given a second season. A real shame IMO.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  It still really upsets me that this show wasn't given a second season. A real shame IMO.
                  Agreed. I was on the edge of my seat throughout all of the five hour marathon yesterday. I even managed to hold off on downloading the episodes after i heard they had aired elsewhere. I find the ending they did give it to be very good, but I still would have loved to see a second and even third season. There's still PLENTY they could have done with this show. It was almost as good as BSG was when I watched it through episode after episode after it had all aired.

                  I really hope BaC keeps up the great work of the past two series and lasts a lot longer than one season.
                  Last edited by J-Whitt Remastered; January 5, 2011, 07:31 PM. Reason: Added the BaC portion.
                  "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                  - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    It still really upsets me that this show wasn't given a second season. A real shame IMO.
                    True I want to see what happens to certain people, Clarice and Zoey mostly cause you know more than the ending described would have happened. Maybe Blood and Chrome will have references to Caprica.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Maybe it'll reference Caprica, depending on the time frame we could see some known characters perhaps?

                      Or, it'll start off slowly building up characters and storylines, the ratings will be crap and it'll be cancelled.
                      Or, it'll be all space battles from the off and cost a **** load, and be cancelled because it costs too much..

                      take your pick

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Trig View Post
                        Maybe it'll reference Caprica, depending on the time frame we could see some known characters perhaps?

                        Or, it'll start off slowly building up characters and storylines, the ratings will be crap and it'll be cancelled.
                        Or, it'll be all space battles from the off and cost a **** load, and be cancelled because it costs too much..

                        take your pick
                        What about costs the right amount, has plenty of viewers but is cancelled because the sledgehammer is taking on whocaresavic in the wrestling champonship.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          True there is that option, or we could be positive about it and say that it gives the perfect balance between Caprica's character based stuff and BSG's overallness and makes 5 seasons, 4 D2DVD films as well as a few games and loads of merchandise..

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Trig View Post
                            True there is that option, or we could be positive about it and say that it gives the perfect balance between Caprica's character based stuff and BSG's overallness and makes 5 seasons, 4 D2DVD films as well as a few games and loads of merchandise..
                            On SyFy? That's a great joke!
                            "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                            - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Happened to read these over at Twitter -

                              @geekDadNath @syfy the epilogue was meant to put our characters' chess pieces on the board in different places for season 2's story arc.

                              @YeFaireFurling @Syfy @geekDadNath Nope, we locked and delivered the episode long before the season 2 decision was made.

                              @Syfy @geekDadNath The Caprica finale 5 year jump coda was scripted. In post Ron decided to cut it more teaserish but it was always planned.


                              http://twitter.com/tommyleeba
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Happened to read these over at Twitter -

                                @geekDadNath @syfy the epilogue was meant to put our characters' chess pieces on the board in different places for season 2's story arc.

                                @YeFaireFurling @Syfy @geekDadNath Nope, we locked and delivered the episode long before the season 2 decision was made.

                                @Syfy @geekDadNath The Caprica finale 5 year jump coda was scripted. In post Ron decided to cut it more teaserish but it was always planned.


                                http://twitter.com/tommyleeba
                                *is sad to never see how different Season 2 would of been*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X