• Show
Clear All

Its going strong i think i really enjoyed this part of the season so far
    sigpic
    Kenton Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
      Its going strong i think i really enjoyed this part of the season so far
      It is a shame that the ratings are not reflecting that.
      Last edited by the fifth man; 17 October 2010, 05:21 PM.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        It is a same that the ratings are not reflecting that.
        due true, my favourite shows have a hard time with ratings I suppose.... SG:U and now this.... hope that Fringe does better...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          due true, my favourite shows have a hard time with ratings I suppose.... SG:U and now this.... hope that Fringe does better...
          Yeah, same here.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Am I the only one who recognizes that General Oneills cabin is where Mother Clarice and Amanda Graystone are hiding out? AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

http://airlockalpha.com/node/7943/ro...k-caprica.html

Eick and Moore discuss Caprica
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I just wanted to let you people know that website http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Syfy-t...y-Nov.-15/7611, says the desision to renew the series will be made before nov 15.I dont know if it true but check it out yourself.
                Last edited by RepliHawk; 19 October 2010, 12:32 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk View Post
                  I posted this twice ,i just wanted to let you people know that website http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Syfy-t...y-Nov.-15/7611, says the desision to renew the series will be made before nov 15.I dont know if it true but check it out yourself.
                  It is, they speak to it in the link I posted it above. They owe the actors an answer by the 15th, so hopefully we'll have an answer by then
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

if they dont get a season 2 atleast they should end it with a mini-series to get a good ending. just lite bsg started, caprica can end
                    Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

Originally posted by twaxer View Post
                      if they dont get a season 2 atleast they should end it with a mini-series to get a good ending. just lite bsg started, caprica can end
                      Yeah, I really hope they don't totally leave us all hanging. At least let this wrap itself up a little bit.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Why are Australians so much better at making trailers than Syfy?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          Why are Australians so much better at making trailers than Syfy?
                          [video=youtube;P4kd2-C8A4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4kd2-C8A4Y[/vido]
                          With no TV shows to produce they have a lot of free time
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, I really hope they don't totally leave us all hanging. At least let this wrap itself up a little bit.
                            exactly.. because it would be lame if it ended with a cliffhanger or something and then got its frakking ass cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by twaxer View Post
                              exactly.. because it would be lame if it ended with a cliffhanger or something and then got its frakking ass cancelled
                              I am trying to remain as positive as I can. It isn't easy though.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am trying to remain as positive as I can. It isn't easy though.
                                me too. but it does not look good!

Comment

Working...
                                X