This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

male vs. female skinjobs

ever notice that the female cylon models are smokin' hot but the males are...not so much with the exception of Chief Tyrol. I could go gay for him.

case in point:

(eh, he's okay)

How is Anders not totally hot?

How is Simon not cute as hell, as well?

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post

Comment

OP: You missed Doral.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

.....some people like old men
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I wouldn't put the 5 on the same line as the 7, since the former seem to age and have a history.

You missed Leoben, though. He's totally hot. Certainly hottest of the 7!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            I wouldn't put the 5 on the same line as the 7, since the former seem to age and have a history.

You missed Leoben, though. He's totally hot. Certainly hottest of the 7!
            Yeah, that paint scene... *fans self* That was pretty hot.
            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Leoben, Anders, and the Chief are all very attractive, so I wouldn't say there's any vast difference.

It's too bad none of the female cylons are older (by older I mean middle-aged- 40+) women though, like Tigh and Cavil are for the males.

Comment

Working...
              X