X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Frak Parties - Attend or Host your own for this Friday's S3 Premiere

FrakParty.Com

Everyone we've ever met who's into Battlestar is pretty frak'n cool. So we thought, why not get all these people together and have one big cool nationwide party when the new season Premieres on October 6th.

Setting up a Frak Party is simple, and if you would rather attend someone else's party, just find a party you like and sign up.
    Visit the website to search for a frakparty in your area or announce/host your own frakparty.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Dorks of the internets join together and celebrate!! (Meanwhile I'll be watching it at home alone because even other dorks hate me...wimper)
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Do you need to be 21 or older to join in a frakparty?

LOL! Think I'll stick to watching it in the privacy of my own home. No guests, no frakking, but maybe a bowl of ice cream. To eat.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be frakking alone on October 6th. There are no frak parties within 50 miles of my place, and even if there were, I wouldn't be in attendance.

To be completely honest, I did attend a get-together to watch the premiere of Enterprise. And if a opportunity arose to attend a frak party, I would probably attend.
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

I'm having a few people over, but I'm certainly not calling it a "frak" party...
          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X