This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to buy BSG single disc?

Hi, I'm a little late to the game as I just got turned on to the series. A friend gave me his season 1 box set but it was missing the last disc. So, I've watched discs 1-4 (the mini-series and season episodes 1-12). I would love to own disc 5 to view episode 13 and the special features. I know it's extremely easy to buy the complete box set, but any ideas on how I could buy the single disc #5 alone?

I have season 2 on order. I love the show and just trying to catch up before season 3 comes on the air this fall.

Forgive me for such a mundane message. Just trying to get caught up so I can come back and participate more extensively in the forum. Thanks so much!

You can try Ebay, it's the only place you might find something like that.
    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I don't know about buying a single disc, but at my library you can check out s1 and s2.0 of BSG as individual discs. If your library is similar you could at least watch that last ep and the special features.

Gotta love a well-stocked library.

Comment

I think you can contact the studio, they might send you out a new one.

Comment

Does your local movie store rent the series? I know I can get them from Rogers Video, but not from Blockbuster.
          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

How did the set come to be missing Disc 5 anyway

Comment

You can get the single episode off of iTunes for $1.99 in digital format.

Comment

Working...
              X