This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leoben got Downloaded (Spoiler)

I remember back in "Flesh and Blood" Kara teased him with the idea that he couldn't download to a new body cause he was too far away. Then later he said the same thing to Rosilin and he was affaid to die.

Now obviously that was all BS since the New Leoben knows Kara and he was looking for her. What i wanna know is how did he get to New Caprica? He couldn't have been hiding in the fleet cause they would have found him so he must have came during the invasion.

Yeah, likely he was downloaded (just something that pisses me off, it SHOULD be UPloaded, not downloaded) to a new body on the Ressurrection Ship when he got tossed out the airlock. He wasn't up to date that the Ressurection Ship had been created at that point and was why he was scared, or possibly he did know, and was faking being scared.

Or perhaps it was a different model of Leoben, after all Kara is a high profile war hero, and the Cylons also had contact with her personally in The Farm.

Definition of a Gunslinger

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger
      Or perhaps it was a different model of Leoben, after all Kara is a high profile war hero, and the Cylons also had contact with her personally in The Farm.
      That could be but i'm geussing this Leoben has memories of when Kara torchered him.

Comment

I'd be much more likely to agree with this scenario... but who knows? We obviously can't believe our first assumptions about anything on this show (which is awesome, really), so maybe Leoben was actually downloaded.

Wait and see...
        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, likely he was downloaded (just something that pisses me off, it SHOULD be UPloaded, not downloaded) to a new body on the Ressurrection Ship when he got tossed out the airlock. He wasn't up to date that the Ressurection Ship had been created at that point and was why he was scared, or possibly he did know, and was faking being scared.

Well, technically throughout Season 1 and half of two, the resurrection ship was tracking them right...so Leoben could have just downloaded to that and jumped back to Caprica (not too far away for our cylon buddies) Or have been 'relayed' back...

Either way, there was no reason for him to die due to the resurrection ship being ready and able to download (upload) him. He wouldn't have known it was there because he was hiding with the fleet so, all good.

Comment

I hope Callum Keith Rennie will be available in april when they start shooting the third season, he's unavailable so much

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              I hope Callum Keith Rennie will be available in april when they start shooting the third season, he's unavailable so much
              In the podcast RDM and Eick mention that the reason why Leoben is looking for Kara plays a big role in the first three eps of Season 3, so pretty good bet that he'll be available.

Comment

You got to love how the resurrection ship was basically the way not only they could bring back anyone back. Either downloaded into a new body, intro an identical model, or just declare the person a cyclon.

Comment

...it SHOULD be UPloaded, not downloaded...
                  why, no. think of the humano cylons as servers it's downloaded from their bodies - and the new bodies download it from some ominous storage.

Comment

he uploaded to a server then downloaded to his new body

Comment

Originally posted by Ted_Beckett
                      I remember back in "Flesh and Blood" Kara teased him with the idea that he couldn't download to a new body cause he was too far away. Then later he said the same thing to Rosilin and he was affaid to die.

Now obviously that was all BS since the New Leoben knows Kara and he was looking for her. What i wanna know is how did he get to New Caprica? He couldn't have been hiding in the fleet cause they would have found him so he must have came during the invasion.
                      Maybe he didn't know about the Resurrection ship at the time....now that he
                      downloaded, and Sharon and Six changed the Cylon thinking with Doral, he may
                      want to tell Kara what the new Cylon plans really are. He definitely can find Rosyln for pay back... Now that Hero Sharon is a important voice in the Empire how will she deal with Cally?
                      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X