The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Hon, why dreaming? Torri posted on GW too.
    Maybe we should invite her

Thanks for the encouragement!! You are soo right..If Torri has posted here...why not Mary!!
    *hugs Jen*
    Love the pic..just what I needed from work!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      Thanks for the encouragement!! You are soo right..If Torri has posted here...why not Mary!!
      *hugs Jen*
      Love the pic..just what I needed from work!!

ha can you imagin how much we would have to clean up around here and the a/r thread !!! nope nope nope no gutter talk goes on around here!

Comment

But the gutter talk is soooooo fun!!! Lol. I told Mary about the Roslin/Adama thread in a letter I wrote to her and warned her not to be disturbed lolol. I said we were lovely really...oh so very lovely hehe xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
          But the gutter talk is soooooo fun!!! Lol. I told Mary about the Roslin/Adama thread in a letter I wrote to her and warned her not to be disturbed lolol. I said we were lovely really...oh so very lovely hehe xxx
          You did? Pretty cool!
          And I don't think she would mind the thunking or the gutter talk Bet she already got used to it

Pretty even behind bars...
          sigpic

Comment

I´ve enjoyed so much with so many beautiful images I had to make a little contribution
            Last edited by DOIKECARTER; 26 November 2007, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER
              I´ve enjoyed so much with so many beautiful images I had to make a little contribution
              hooray for DWW!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen DWW all the way through. Me thinks I might have to!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen DWW all the way through. Me thinks I might have to!
                  OMGs!! You so have to!! It's a fantastic movie!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I'll second what Sapph said, you've got to see DWW!! Its such a fantastic movie!! *sighs*

Comment

I'll second what Sapph said, you've got to see DWW!! Its such a fantastic movie!! *sighs*
                      I third! And I highly recommend watching the extended version rather than the theatrical release if you can get it. It has more Mary scenes.

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
                        I third! And I highly recommend watching the extended version rather than the theatrical release if you can get it. It has more Mary scenes.
                        Yes I absolutly agree w/ sidhe!! It has all the deleted scenes!!!

Comment

Yes I absolutly agree w/ sidhe!! It has all the deleted scenes!!!
                          Deleted scenes!! I have to find a copy of this somewhere around...

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            Deleted scenes!! I have to find a copy of this somewhere around...
                            Well that version has the deleted scenes in the movie...their not under like a special features section. Its the Special Extended Edition.

Comment

Well that version has the deleted scenes in the movie...their not under like a special features section. Its the Special Extended Edition.
                              i also recommend kevin costner´s commentaries about Mary, and the documentary "making of an Epic". There are Mary comments in it, lots of behind the scenes material...it´s one of my personal favourite...and my reason for having 3 copies of DWW. I finally gave the simplest one to a friend of mine.

Comment

mary was all at the bottome of the page , so heres some random pretty spam to make everyones day bright and happy !
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X