This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Captain's Hand' Warning: Spoilers

Yes, we finally have proof that the Battlestar Pegasus survives and is no longer under the command of Admiral Cain. ::divine music:: Unless the schedule changes, the episode will be titled "The Captain's Hand". I hope that others will see the potential that I can see, of having another, better Battlestar to fight alongside Galactica in defense of the fleet. I will add more info as I find it. Until then...
    -Kralizec

"The only truth is that the knowledge of the universe is infinite."

Originally posted by Kralizec
    Yes, we finally have proof that the Battlestar Pegasus survives and is no longer under the command of Admiral Cain. ::divine music:: Unless the schedule changes, the episode will be titled "The Captain's Hand". I hope that others will see the potential that I can see, of having another, better Battlestar to fight alongside Galactica in defense of the fleet. I will add more info as I find it. Until then...
    Do you have a link? Or anything that backs this up??
    I'm just curious cause I've been looking for BSG spoilers and I can't find any.

Comment

There's plenty of spoilers at Ragnar Anchorage

however you will need a password to get in, if you really want to know ask a mod for the pass

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
        http://battlestarwiki.org/index.php?...ptain%27s_Hand

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
          They even have them here at Gateworld.net.http://www.gateworld.net/galactica/s2/index.shtml. Check that out for more Ep,, updates.
          -Kralizec

Comment

GateWorld's full spoiler report is here.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Ah, lovely report. Thanks, Darren!

MG

Comment

OMG there is a Hoshi on the Pegasus (their version of Lt. Gaeta)!!!
                Would be very cool to have Linda Park for that role

Comment

thx for that info Darren now i certainly cant wait for the last half of S2

talk bout
                  Spoiler:
                  promotions for Lee, Kara and the old man

lots of info to take in
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by designez
                    OMG there is a Hoshi on the Pegasus (their version of Lt. Gaeta)!!!
                    Would be very cool to have Linda Park for that role
                    Not only would that be illegal, but kinda dumb. While LP is a decent actress, I didn't like her role on Enterprise that much. A new face would be better, I think.
                    -Kralizec

Comment

The info says the new commander of the Pegasus is 'Commander Barry Trammel' - hardly as epic a name as Commander William Adama or Admiral Nelena Cain is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Frakster
                        The info says the new commander of the Pegasus is 'Commander Barry Trammel' - hardly as epic a name as Commander William Adama or Admiral Nelena Cain is it?
                        You mean Admiral William "Bill" Adama, don't you?
                        -Kralizec

Comment

Working...
                        X