This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3...

Any news on when season three should air? My whole family loves the show including my wife's 87 year old grandfather! He can't understand "Why that bolthair guy sees the cylons unless he picks up their transmission waves, so he is a cylon right!" How do you argue with that.

Any help will be much appreciated in advance.

BK
    Toasters need power, so cut the power...

Most likely, the new BSG Season 3 will premiere at the same time as the Stargate seasons: sometime in mid 2006. (Usually the summer premiere is the start of the new season).

Comment

Season 2 premiered on July 15 so Season 3 should start around that same time next year.

After this coming Friday’s episode, BSG goes on mid-season hiatus and will return sometime in January with another 10 new episodes to finish out Season 2.

Season 1 only had an order for 13 episodes that began their run this past January. Season 2 has 20 episodes, and the Sci-Fi channel always takes a mid-season break with its shows.

IMO always implied.

Comment

I wish Sci-Fi and reviewing websites wouldn't call it the season finale... any other show that had a 10 episode long season would probably be because it was cancelled! My dad was telling me "oh the season finale is next week", though I couldn't explain it was mid-season finale.

He loves the show almost as much as me lol. Infact most of my family does. Guess it really is a family show . If you are old enough to watch female actresses get undressed at the drop of a hat lol.
        "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

Working...
        X