No announcement yet.

Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wait. I meant season 4. ( just started on s-5) I just found some of the "media" segments to be kinda dorky but I loved the Future Monk bit.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

just started my re watch now this week

its still one of the greats IMO

Comment

Indeed, having a great story certainly helped, some of the acting was a bit meh but its still a classic.

Comment

I wonder how many re-watches I can get in before the reboot? Answer = Many

Comment

We'll have to see how it goes, I was a bit put off by the BSG reboot to start with, Starbuck a woman of all things...
            Ended up loving it, same basic idea but taken to a new level..

Comment

working my way though Season 1 just watched TKO have to say that is a real filler episode

Comment

Originally posted by linux geek View Post
                working my way though Season 1 just watched TKO have to say that is a real filler episode
                Yes it is very filler and I really wonder what the thinking was. I think a little of it might just have been a way to show how alien governments did have some say on things that took place on B5.

Comment

Just watched Rising Star in Season 4. I can't help but slightly feel that I wish the series ended with this episode. If you've watched the series all the way through you know why one might wish this happened. Of course like I said, I only slightly feel this way. I do think it would be really interesting to see the reboot start where this episode leaves off. Of course I think that might be interesting for just about every episode.

Comment

I am currently re watching, and I'm in season 5 . Loving to hate Bester.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      Loving to hate Bester.
                      Yes, truly one of the best villains ever. I don't know if it would be better if he'd been in more episodes of the series or if it is perfect the way it is. I don't mean that there should not have been more Bester, I just mean in the first 5 seasons. There definitely should have been more of him in a movie or spin-off.

Comment

Nah I dont think that a spin off would of been a good idea, I liked the fact he dropped in as and when and was a mystery, a weekly show would of gotten boring pretty quickly imho..

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                          Nah I dont think that a spin off would of been a good idea, I liked the fact he dropped in as and when and was a mystery, a weekly show would of gotten boring pretty quickly imho..
                          Yes I can see that happening, but there was so much left open that involved his character. There was so much more to explore of the B5 Universe that we knew involved him. I am not saying he should have had his own show. If there was a movie he could have been the villain. If there was a spin-off series he could have appeared more often than he did in the series. He wouldn't have to show up every week, but more than the 12 episodes over 5 seasons in the original series. Anyway, it is all fantasy now. In my opinion Koenig's Bester will always be what Koenig made him, one of TVs first really complex villains. He does bad things, but he honestly believes he is doing them for the good of his own people. What he does is justified in his mind so he doesn't always see it as an evil act. At the same time he knows it is perceived as evil to those he is acting against. Anyway, it is a shame Koenig doesn't get more recognition for his wonderful performance when so many actors on television today are recognized for breathing life into similar characters.

Comment

Continuing with the rewatch just watched confessions and lamentations this alone IMO sets it apart from trek shows as the protental cure came just to late to save anyone

Star trek would have found a cure in the nick of time for a happy ending

Comment

Yeah thats one of the things that set Trek back a bit, there was always something to save the day in the last 10 minutes and everything was sorted, there was also less arc and more single episode stuff which never really appeals to me...

Comment

One thing bugging me is which Talia personality did Ironheart know when he visited b5 if he knew her before becoming the mole

Comment

Working...
                                X