• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Offer (316)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THE OFFER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 316
    Following an encounter with Ra's al Ghul Oliver returns home to weigh a decision that could change the course of his life. A man with his lips sewn shut leads a new criminal crew in Starling, and in the past Oliver must protect young Akio.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 March 2015, 09:15 PM.

What a good return episode..
    Spoiler:
    For me the 2 best aspects were the end with Laurel and Nyssa seeming to form a friendship, and Felicity giving it to Oli as to why he needs to find out why he does what he does back..
    I liked the fight scenes, but felt some were a little off.. not sure why.
    And how many cops got killed?? Also, with how many times the precinct has been breached, you would think they would have more security around it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      What a good return episode..
      Spoiler:
      For me the 2 best aspects were the end with Laurel and Nyssa seeming to form a friendship, and Felicity giving it to Oli as to why he needs to find out why he does what he does back..
      I liked the fight scenes, but felt some were a little off.. not sure why.
      And how many cops got killed?? Also, with how many times the precinct has been breached, you would think they would have more security around it.
      I was thrown a bit by the fact that Murmur gunned down that cop outside the precinct and then when Lance got out of there he just took one glance and didn't think to check on the guy who he no doubt worked with.

I've been feeling the same about the fight scenes lately too. They're still awesome but they now seem too manufactured. Especially Roy's moves. Plus I don't buy who the bad guys could shoot up in the rafters with him hanging there and him not being dead.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Who's going to tell Ra's it's not Halloween?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Spoiler:
          Why doesn't Oli jsut accept the offer and become the Next Ra's al Ghul? The current one said that Ra's al Ghul has the power to tell the league if they are going to kill or not. So by taking him up on the offer, Oli can reform them and use them to fight crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief Jack O Niell View Post
            Spoiler:
            Why doesn't Oli jsut accept the offer and become the Next Ra's al Ghul? The current one said that Ra's al Ghul has the power to tell the league if they are going to kill or not. So by taking him up on the offer, Oli can reform them and use them to fight crime.
            Power Corrupts.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Power Corrupts.
              Exactly. Though it would be interesting to see what direction he would have taken them for a while.

Comment

So this episode seemingly is the one that officially 100% establishes that Oliver's survival in the mid season cliffhanger was pure nonsense.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  So this episode seemingly is the one that officially 100% establishes that Oliver's survival in the mid season cliffhanger was pure nonsense.
                  Given that Ra's stated that the local waters had helped sustain him for hundreds of years, I'm pretty sure you could also state that there was something mystical in the general area that was helping Oliver stay alive. He just needed great force of will to get that far.

Comment

The snow.

Comment

Working...
                    X