• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return (314)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THE RETURN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 314
    Oliver and Thea begin training on the island of Lian Yu, only to discover that Slade Wilson is now free of his prison. In the past, Oliver and Maseo arrive in Starling City on a covert mission that takes them into the heart of Queen Consolidated.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 February 2015, 08:47 PM.

LOVED IT. I liked how Speedy pushed and pushed Oli to tell her about Sara, and her reaction. Very viseral and real. And how she turned that into her great statement to 'daddy dearest' at the end.
    And though the flash backs seemed almost as LONG as the rest of the episode, i actually liked them!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      LOVED IT. I liked how Speedy pushed and pushed Oli to tell her about Sara, and her reaction. Very viseral and real. And how she turned that into her great statement to 'daddy dearest' at the end.
      And though the flash backs seemed almost as LONG as the rest of the episode, i actually liked them!
      You know for two seasons I was really bored of Thea. Her job generally seemed to be to just make Oliver and their mother feel bad... But loving this new Thea.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Me too!. Speedy has really come into her own, but only SINCE she went off with daddy dearest!

Comment

Working...
        X