• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Climb (309)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THE CLIMB
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    Impatient with Oliver's failure to find Sara's killer, the League of Assassins gives the Arrow 48 hours until they start killing Starling's citizens. Laurel is surprised when her mother Dinah comes to visit.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 December 2014, 09:56 PM.

All i can say is "Wow"..
    Spoiler:
    So we are to believe that malcome drugged his own daughter to kill sarah? Yea right. I am actually feeling right now she was fully knowing what she did.
    I liked oli's fight with speedy.
    I was surprised that mom showed up, but not surprised she sussed out that Laurel was keeping sara's death secret.
    As for Oli's fight. Man that was a shocking ending.

Comment

I'm calling that fight in favour of Oliver, Ra's al Ghul clearly used a cheat code!

Seriously though, it was too easy. Oliver should have put up a better fight than he did, but being defeated and severely injured was the right course. It's only mid-season, after all.

What of Ra's al Ghul's advantage? He mentioned it being 60-something years since last he was challenged, so he looks good for his age. Are his reflexes beyond natural human possibility? How could he just grab the blade of that sword?

Or perhaps Ra's is no more skilled than a random League mook, thus explaining his need to exhaust challengers by making them climb up a mountain right before the fight. Can you believe that guy?

As for kicking Oliver off that mountain, I know mass-murder is par for the course when you're an assassin but what about littering? Is that really necessary?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Spoiler:
        If they are going by regular storyline he has been alive for hundreds of years,by taking regular dips in the lazarus pit. Which is also going to be used to revive Oliver.

Comment

Corr, three awesome mid season finales in one week!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief Jack O Niell View Post
            Spoiler:
            If they are going by regular storyline he has been alive for hundreds of years,by taking regular dips in the lazarus pit. Which is also going to be used to revive Oliver.
            I know Ras has soaked in the pits, which is why he is so old but looking so good for his age. But who is going to dunk oli?

Comment

That Chinese bloke that Oli knew back from the old days would be my guess.

I'm not into the comic side of things and tbh I was late coming to Arrow anyways (only heard about it due to the stunt guys being ex SG) so the whole Lazarus pit thing is new to me...

Comment

i think they are going to use it

Spoiler:
                arrow-lazarus-pit.jpg
                Hopefully its not a fake out, and they end up use something else like a drug.

Comment

Meh, I would prefer some sort of drug rather than a magical mystical pool of awesomeness tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                    Meh, I would prefer some sort of drug rather than a magical mystical pool of awesomeness tbh..
                    They could make it where the Lazarus Pool contains a special drug similar to the one from last season but a better version.

Comment

Maybe the Mirakru was formulated from the lazarus pool/pit.

Comment

Yeah that could fly I suppose, but then you would have issues with Mirakuru Madness..

Comment

Yeah that could fly I suppose, but then you would have issues with Mirakuru Madness..
                          Well if Mirakuru was a synthetic version it might have some properties that aren't the same so that could example why there is no madness with the lazarus pit.

Comment

Perhaps, after all Raz is perfectly sane....

Comment

Perhaps, after all Raz is perfectly sane....
                              He doesn't seem insane, but he seems more ruthless due to the era he was born in and things that happened to him over time.

Comment

Working...
                              X