• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Calm (301)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THE CALM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    With the city in a relative peace Oliver considers the possibility of a relationship with Felicity -- unaware that a new crime lord is targeting him with a terrible new form of Vertigo. A charismatic young executive makes a play for Queen Consolidated, and in the past Oliver finds himself in Hong Kong under the thumb of Amanda Waller.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 October 2014, 08:46 PM.

There were a lot of things I didn't like about this episode but I didn't hate it. The show has a lot of potential with the stuff they put out.

Really didn't like Sara dying. Her sister seems like a very poor replacement but maybe she will surprise me. The HK scenes were jarring but I hope they will get better as we learn more. I didn't like the introduction of the new Vertigo but the actor was fine. Felicity and Oliver getting together was horrible, I really hope they don't go there again. The last thing I didn't like was Digs being put on the sidelines because he has a kid now. Should have been his choice from the start.

Superm...hmmm I mean Atom was cool. I'm not sure if he will ever put on a costume though. I would really like to see how his powers will work on this show.

Comment

I did find it kind of corny that they had the actor who played Supes in Superman the Return showing up as the new guy to take over Queen consolidated.
      And was shocked to heck they killed of Sara. And if Laural is going to take over, she will need a heck of a lot of training.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about Oliver w/Felicity. I think they are setting up Felicity to fall for Palmer, eventually. I was sad to see Sara go but glad to see Oliver consider Roy a partner.
        Not sure about Laurel turning hero, but I also no nothing about the comics.....I'm guessing Thea is going to end up a villain.....?

Comment

Oliver and Felicity don't have good chemistry, he holds all the power and it is awkward at this point.

Sara getting killed was AWESOME!!! Maybe I'm the only one, but I hated her character and I hated her as a actress. I tried to deal with it, but there was no sadness there.

I didn't like how Oliver dealt with Diggle. I would hope that by now Oliver could stop treating his friends like they are his servants instead of his team.

The guy taking over his company could be interesting. Do you think he is actually a good guy or just playing the happy go lucky type?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            I didn't like how Oliver dealt with Diggle. I would hope that by now Oliver could stop treating his friends like they are his servants instead of his team.
            You would think so. BUT it was also just after he got dosed with that drug he started going off on Diggle... SO maybe his mind was clouded.

Comment

It sucks that they killed Sarah. I'd rather they killed Laurel and kept Sarah.I can't stand Laurel, she is so annoying.

I really hope that is the end of the ridiculous Oliver/Felicity thing now. Those two just don't match well at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X