• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Devil Will Drag You Under (209)

Visit the Episode GuideALPHAS SEASON TWO
    THE DEVIL WILL DRAG YOU UNDER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209

Rosen's actions prompt Hicks to join up with Stanton Parish's team, where an interrogator rips open his mind to test his loyalties. Meanwhile, the team tracks a stolen device capable of causing a massive power disruption.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 23 November 2012, 11:55 AM.

Every week just makes me hate Parish a little bit more
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think Parish is a good villian. What happened to Dani was sad(though I was expecting it to happen).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Ditto.

I wonder what the relationship between Rosen and Cam is going to be like now?

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
          Ditto.

I wonder what the relationship between Rosen and Cam is going to be like now?
          Revenge against Parish most likely.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

What exactly do you mean by hate? Hate his character in the context of the show or you just hate his character in general?

I enjoyed the episode a lot. Really shows how much the show has matured.

I just wish her character could have been around a bit longer.
            sigpic

Comment

For me it's the second-hate his character in the context of the show.

ETA: how do you do spoiler tags now? I seem to have lost the ability to make spoiler tags.

Comment

[SPOILERS] [/ SPOILERS]

Delete the space I have put in the second tag after the backslash in the second tag. As to the question the hate you are suppose to hate for the villian. Not the hate that you find a character that you wished would be shoved out the airlock.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Revenge against Parish most likely.
                  Yup specially Rosen, I mean the good Doc already knew from the mind meld that Parish was an Evil Psychopath that made X-Men's Magneto look like saint but now it has become personal. I thik neither Cam nor Rosen will rest up until they make sure there is not a blotch of Parrish left on the Earth and rightly so...
                  The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

[SPOILERS] [ SPOILERS]

Delete the space I have put in the second tag after the backslash in the second tag.
                    You mean on your post? I find I have no spoiler tag option when I post.

(I wanted to make a comments about the show that probably should be put in spoiler tags)

Comment

Thats the coding for spoiler tags. You have to do it manually instead of automatically pushing the spoiler button
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Personally I didn't care much for Dani *Spoiler just in case*
                        Spoiler:
                        I knew her character was temporary and she wouldn't be on long. It was obvious to me. And as a shipper... I think Cam got too close too quick with her and it seemed contrived...his irrational behavior around her....because he was so in love. I also think Cam would have been more pissed off when he found out about Dani's deception... I mean he just didn't even react to that...not like he had a lot of time with Parrish trying to control her and all that...but still...this grates on me....when they set up a ship early on...which was clearly Nina and Cam. And Nina makes a mistake.... and she pushes him and it's clear she is sick...but he throws her completely overboard? And leaves her and hops into bed with Dani on the rebound and didn't even give Nina the benefit of the doubt...but yet he doesn't blink with all that Dani did? Nonsense!! While it was sad what happened to Dani (I felt most sadness for Rosen) I really will not miss her character at all. And in this whole process I have lost alot of respect for Cam.
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                        X