• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anger Management (103)

Visit the Episode GuideALPHAS SEASON ONE
    ANGER MANAGEMENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103

The team investigates after passengers on a metro train turn violent and brutally attack one another, pointing to a teenage girl whose pheromones control the emotions of others.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 03:25 PM.

ok, thinkm this was the right episode

finally watched it today.....it ws okay. Nice to see them gelling as a team...can't say i'm too fond of the 'ship the troublesome ones off to alpha jail' idea....that's gonna bite them in the tush

amusing and entertaining, but i watched rizzoli and isles live instead

i'm afraid i think this is gonna be a one season 'wonder'
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't watch this week, but was popping in just in case everyone was going on about how it got so much better this week. Looks like nobody else watched either, oh well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I didn't watch this week, but was popping in just in case everyone was going on about how it got so much better this week. Looks like nobody else watched either, oh well.
        I watched. Did not get any better.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it will go the way of caprica, cept i doubt it'll last longer than one season

it's an interesting concept, there's just no emotional contact with these characters. no hook to the show.

sigpic

Comment

I doubt that. Last week Alphas got 1.9 million viewers. It will have to fall a lot more to not get renewed. Its only slightly below Warehouse 13
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

didnt like this episode much, i can see this show getting two seasons tops im considering giving this show up
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 29 July 2011, 12:38 AM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

I'm not going to start a 'show vs show' but it'd be interesting to see how this show either grows and develops, or how it'd do head to head with network competition.

nothing seems to be gelling for me. It just seems like a disjointed pilot week after week

maybe they'll just go whammo and get it all together next week

I know, for me, were this fall and I had 3-6 hours of tv per night to watch/tape, this one would be easily discarded in favor of others

sigpic

Comment

For me...this show is in the same category as that TNT show Falling Skies. It just doesn't keep my attention at all. I start watching it...and the smallest thing distracts me from the show. Just the like other show, I wanted to like this...but I'm struggling to do so.
                  sigpic

Comment

^^ I agree (well, except about Falling Skies-haven't checked that one out yet). I'm trying to stick with it - it took until episode six for Warehouse 13 to finally click with me after all. But I'm not really all that motivated, especially since I'm following about twice as many shows right now as I was when WH13 premiered.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

finally got around to watching monday's episode. it was okay, not as good as the previous ones. i agree that they need to drop the sending all bad people to bingimton (its kind of like smallville sending everyone to bele reeve).

as for comparing it to falling skies considering i'm still watching alphas and have already gave up on falling skies i think i'll say alphas is better.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fun episode this week not as good as the previous ones, but it's only because I think this week alpha's story was a bit less interesting. Still a great and entertaining episode. Overall Alphas is a very fun show in the same vein of Warehouse, Falling Skies, Leverage and other shows I watch this summer. But not as good as my favorites sci-fi shows of all time.

I like the way they explain the alphas powers in science (a bit like Fringe). Providing a more visceral and tangible approach. I'm looking forward for next week episode and story. Glad the ratings are still solid.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          .....it ws okay. Nice to see them gelling as a team...can't say i'm too fond of the 'ship the troublesome ones off to alpha jail' idea....that's gonna bite them in the tush
                          Yup. The show is building towards a "damned if they do damned if they don't" with regard to staying as agents of the DoD or joining Red Flag. I'm thinking some sort of third option will be presented to them, something outside of government which still allows for them to be the "good guys" acting against Red Flag, but also helping innocent alphas get free of government control and misuse.

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                          X