Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd start a thread for this amazing (and very very cute) actor and the adorable character he portrayed in Stargate SG1, the Tok'ra Martouf.

This is a place for fans of the actor and fans of his character. No flaming will be tolerated. I'd rather this be a supportive and intelligent place for fans to hang out than somewhere there's gonna be flames.

Enjoy...

Lucy xxx

Martouf, Martouf, He's our man, if Anise can't do it, he definatly can!! Ah, A Thunk I can get into!.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

He is most definately a very gorgeous man. When you see him in person...wow. I love his eyes and he's such a warm hearted and generous man too. A lovely guy. And Martouf...he was just so sweet but had this kind of sadness about him because of Jolinar too. He was a great character. I miss him!

Lucy

Comment

I think he looks like a young James Coburn.

Comment

I can kinda see it...kinda.

Comment

Yeah .. me too ...
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

martouf!! yay!! a matouf apprecation thread!! he's one my fave characters... i miss him why they felt it'd be a GOOD idea to kill him off for no reason is beyond me...

anyway... a pic??

Comment

*drools*

Martouf...

Yum!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

anyone else have pics???

well here's another:

Comment

Mmm, pics.

Ah, the pissed face. I love a good pissed face.

Okay, he's half pissed. The 'about to be pissed' face.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

lol!! well i prefer the "NOT about to be pissed" face, but i admit i also love a good "about to be pissed" face

Comment

Oooo I love the pic where he has longer hair. He looks soooooo cute!

Has anyone else on here had the opportunity to meet JR Bourne? I met him at the past two Gatecons and he is such a funny man. What a lot of you may not know is he does loads of work at conventions to raise money for The Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It's really inspiring to watch him and to hear him talk about the reasons he is so dedicated to the fundraising. He is a kind hearted and gentle soul not to mention a very talented actor who can also pull of the mean characters very well!

Lucy

Comment

Yep, Martouf is one of the few Tok'ra I don't get the urge to slap

Slightly off topic I suppose, but did anyone see J.R. Bourne in 13 Ghosts? he dies a horrible death in that as well.

Comment

*drool*
                            Luv his eye's and smile!
                            He seems to be a really nice brother because of what he's been doing at Gatecon Wouldn't mind trading hehehe!

Comment

I saw him in Thirteen Ghosts! He plays the shady characters really well. The way he snuffs it is kinda gross though. Ew!

Comment

Working...
                              X