Why didn't Adria destroy the Ark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't Adria destroy the Ark?

I like the movie but i have one question, why Adria don't destroyed the ark during the time on the room with Vala?

other than "it's a plothole"?

I would argue that Le Fay kept her busy enough that she couldn't focus her power on it. While episodes like Threads suggest that ascended beings can't actually defeat each other if they fight back, it would be logical to assume they have to fight back.

Therefore, while Adria was far more powerful that Le Fay, she would still need to dedicate some of her attention to her to defend herself. leaving her distracted during the showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      other than "it's a plothole"?

I would argue that Le Fay kept her busy enough that she couldn't focus her power on it. While episodes like Threads suggest that ascended beings can't actually defeat each other if they fight back, it would be logical to assume they have to fight back.

Therefore, while Adria was far more powerful that Le Fay, she would still need to dedicate some of her attention to her to defend herself. leaving her distracted during the showdown.
      What about all the other ancients? They killed the ori but there are still all the other ancients that would deal with her if she used her powers.

sigpic
      Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
      https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Did she actually fear the Ark? Many people with that much power assume they are invincible and become arrogant.

Comment

I have a theory
          Adria maybe want(try) to use the ark to defeat the ancient and re-program all the device, like what daniel said to landry in the finale.

Comment

Agreed. I feel she may have wanted to use it to convert earth.

Comment

She was probably going to reprogram it to her advantage. She didn't count on the SG1 being smarter than she was.

Comment

Working...
              X